Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008, 03:39 PM   #31
pERKiSaBEAST
BEASTIN' on Bynum
 
pERKiSaBEAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: #34Pierce > cryant,KP#43>bynum
Posts: 90
pERKiSaBEAST has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

I can respect his decision to go back to Detroit thought, I think the real reason is he really likes that announcer and they way he gets introduced...lol


Miggety mack, miggety mcDYESss!!!!!!


lol, that announcer is ill though, i have to admit
pERKiSaBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:06 PM   #32
NugzFan
College superstar
 
NugzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nugget Nation
Posts: 4,725
NugzFan has decent reputationNugzFan has decent reputation
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
He's playing 33 minutes a game. To put that into perspective, Martin, Melo and Chauncey are all playing 34. Prostate cancer has nothing to do with anything anymore. He's healthy now.

chalk another one up to 'mathius ignorance'
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:07 PM   #33
NugzFan
College superstar
 
NugzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nugget Nation
Posts: 4,725
NugzFan has decent reputationNugzFan has decent reputation
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pERKiSaBEAST
If he really wanted to win he would have chose BOSTON.


But I agree, Denver with Billups looks stronger then D with Iverson.

J.R. Smith looks incredible some nights but still inconsistent, he's the wild card.

Melo also seems to take off plays from time to time.


I like Denver, but k-mart is a punk, Big Baby gonna push him around next game for trying to get overly physical.

never got that kmart is a punk thing? what makes him a punk? screaming when he dunks? playing with intensity? tough defense?
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:12 PM   #34
pERKiSaBEAST
BEASTIN' on Bynum
 
pERKiSaBEAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: #34Pierce > cryant,KP#43>bynum
Posts: 90
pERKiSaBEAST has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
never got that kmart is a punk thing? what makes him a punk? screaming when he dunks? playing with intensity? tough defense?


I used to like K-mart on new jersey when he would dunk and scream and all that, flex whatevers.


But in Denver, his game isn't quite on the NJ level when he was with ason Kidd (maybe Billups will help him)

But now he tries to compensate by gettin overly physical and pretending like he's the hardest player on the court, and it's getting to be a disgrace to basketball when he's constantly trying to start fights or push people from the back when they are making him look bad.

Play the game, I got no problem with talking $h1t, screaming, yelling, anything but getting physical on the floor to the point of acting like you want to fight someone, in every other game...that's not basketball, that's punk $h1t.


But if he keeps it up, Big Baby, Garnett, Perk, or Leon will lay a hit on him and let em know...at the point k-mart will probably take a swing and get kicked out, or get his ass kicked.


Big Baby picked up SNAQ! over his HEAD, and SLAMMED HIM ON THE GROUND!!!

AND BABY WAS 15 AT THE TIME!!!

Last edited by pERKiSaBEAST : 12-04-2008 at 04:15 PM.
pERKiSaBEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #35
final.wrath
Banned
 
final.wrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,733
final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkleynash
Can somebody tell me why Antonio didn't want to go to Denver. Was it past bad feelings or what? Man he would be playing quality minutes there right now, behind Nene and Martin. He would be getting 25 minutes a night on what might arguably be the second best team in the western conference.
Chris Anderson as their first big off the bench is the scary spot for them, they could be weak up front with an injury. Keep up the strong play Nene!

because he doesn't play for garbage teams like that he knows where the true players play and the rest are all frauds and cheaters. don't you watch the games damn.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:52 PM   #36
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.
 
NuggetsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NuggetNation.
Posts: 9,485
NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
because he doesn't play for garbage teams like that he knows where the true players play and the rest are all frauds and cheaters. don't you watch the games damn.


Denver is a garbage team now? I know were not winning a championship but I never thought we were considered garbage
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:00 PM   #37
GoldNugg21
Good High School Starter
 
GoldNugg21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Black Hole
Posts: 950
GoldNugg21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pERKiSaBEAST
I used to like K-mart on new jersey when he would dunk and scream and all that, flex whatevers.


But in Denver, his game isn't quite on the NJ level when he was with ason Kidd (maybe Billups will help him)

But now he tries to compensate by gettin overly physical and pretending like he's the hardest player on the court, and it's getting to be a disgrace to basketball when he's constantly trying to start fights or push people from the back when they are making him look bad.

Play the game, I got no problem with talking $h1t, screaming, yelling, anything but getting physical on the floor to the point of acting like you want to fight someone, in every other game...that's not basketball, that's punk $h1t.


But if he keeps it up, Big Baby, Garnett, Perk, or Leon will lay a hit on him and let em know...at the point k-mart will probably take a swing and get kicked out, or get his ass kicked.


Big Baby picked up SNAQ! over his HEAD, and SLAMMED HIM ON THE GROUND!!!

AND BABY WAS 15 AT THE TIME!!!


Erm... what?

I honestly have no idea where that's coming from. K is one of the better defenders at the 4 in the league, and can guard 5's, 3's, and even 2's if he's asked. He rarely gets taken advantage of, and doesn't play cheap.

Actually, I take it back, I do know where it's coming from. Garnett seems to get on his nerves, for acting exactly how you described Kenyon's 'actions'. So K pushes him around a little more than most people.
GoldNugg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #38
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: McDyess with Denver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
He's playing 33 minutes a game. To put that into perspective, Martin, Melo and Chauncey are all playing 34. Prostate cancer has nothing to do with anything anymore. He's healthy now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
chalk another one up to 'mathius ignorance'
Try again, f*cktards:

Quote:
Nene's health issues are unique. He's missed nearly 200 games in his six-season NBA career, including the last 81 games of the 2005-2006 season after suffering a torn ACL in his right knee.

He still struggles with the aftermath of chemo. When he exercises too intensely, his lower stomach burns as he fights for breath. Doctors say the burning could linger for several months.

"Oh, it hurts," he said. "It's hard to breathe. You try to breathe deep, and it's sore."

Coach George Karl isn't oblivious to reality. He said the Nuggets must limit Nene's minutes and practice patience as their big man regains his might.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/c...263037,00.html

I just watched them play 2 weeks ago, and the announcers were still talking about how he was playing more minutes than he's supposed to be.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy