Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: I Need A New Weed Carrier on ISH(J$ is banned)Apply Within

Quote Originally Posted by canadianballer
    no way it is man look at the thing the bag is on u can see the threads n shit no way u see that on a cell phone camera
    you are a dumbass. many handhelds have decent cameras and that pic sucks. save it and look at it a little closer. its pretty pixelated. besides, im pretty sure he acknowledged it as a 1.3 megapixel already, which is about what it looks like

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    you are a dumbass.
    Kind of his niche.

Banned

no idea wut a megapixel is.. i guess i gotta get my nose in the books eh? ill abandon those night outs to learn about megapixels

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Kind of his niche.
    Except there are plenty of dumbasses on this site.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

There are indeed 1,300,000 pixels in those pictures. I counted.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Except there are plenty of dumbasses on this site.
    its a big niche. think of producers in the food web

soundcloud->solarcism

let's turn this into a favourite strains thread. doom's reference to jack herer got me thinking about the best sh*t i've smoked. while i personally prefer mixed/predominantly sativa strains, i'm down for a good indica if the time calls for it.

1) sweet tooth #3 - i really don't know how to describe the high of this strain. when i initially smoked it, i hit three bowls before i felt anything. when it hit, though, it really hit: i remember walking across an oval and thinking that the trees were actually holograms. the lighting also took on this mysterious type vibe, and i was hysterical for a good couple of hours.

2) northern lights - all the different variations of this are good. i'm not sure what substrain i got, but it was a hella sativa. i remember being so creatively inspired by the high that i made two beats within an hour. i usually take a while to break down how i want to flip the sample, but in this case it came straight to me.

3) blueberry - my favourite indica. it probably provided the biggest body high that i've ever experienced.
    Last edited by playtetris; 02-04-2009 at 02:01 AM.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    first of all, TruthKGRay3412, your girlfriend is ugly. i don't know about dog/duck but she's nothing special, you're a little rat faced waxed-eyebrow p*ssy though so you should hang onto her.

secondly, you're one of these pathetic ISH inbreds who is in constant pursuit of "exposing" someone, which is just so f*cking pathetic I don't know where to begin. please gather all the little e-detectives who are curiously obsessed with online fronting and take a flying f*ck into traffic.

thirdly, your google searched high times photos of buds do nothing to legitimize your knowledge of weed. "I used to deal" is something that if ran through the truth strainer would probably leave you "EXPOSED" you useless douche bag teenager.

get off marlo's nuts and shut the f*ck up you f*ck ugly simpleton.
    Repped. I don't rep often, but when a post actually makes me 'lol,' I'll put in the extra effort.

first of all, TruthKGRay3412, your girlfriend is ugly. i don't know about dog/duck but she's nothing special, you're a little rat faced waxed-eyebrow p*ssy though so you should hang onto her.

secondly, you're one of these pathetic ISH inbreds who is in constant pursuit of "exposing" someone, which is just so f*cking pathetic I don't know where to begin. please gather all the little e-detectives who are curiously obsessed with online fronting and take a flying f*ck into traffic.

thirdly, your google searched high times photos of buds do nothing to legitimize your knowledge of weed. "I used to deal" is something that if ran through the truth strainer would probably leave you "EXPOSED" you useless douche bag teenager.

All I have to say about that whole thing there is damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Al All day
    haha i've seen his pics, and he's no where close to as douch-tastic as you. He isn't some guido with waxed eyebrows and spikey hair.
    wow

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by canadianballer
    no idea wut a megapixel is.. i guess i gotta get my nose in the books eh? ill abandon those night outs to learn about megapixels
    night outs on ISH? Ya, abandon those regardless.
    Last edited by Hawker; 02-04-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

It's really not cool to make fun of someone who needs to schedule a night off to Wiki "megapixel," Hawker.

decent looking buds marlo, it's got to be a little cheaper not buying from the clubs but i'll still take my medical card just for the selection and safety. got pulled over the other day with 6 different jars of stuff (only about 1/2 ounce in all) and three pipes and i drove away with all of it after a quick glance at my recommendation. right now i have some "platinum pineapple" which is about my favorite, some "butter OG", and a really nice batch of jack herer.

and finally, to address the topic at hand. what better person to be the weed handler than one who is legally entitled to hold up to 8 ounces of pot? i rest my case your honor.

lol lmao wtf? : | Big Al All day's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playtetris
    let's turn this into a favourite strains thread. doom's reference to jack herer got me thinking about the best sh*t i've smoked. while i personally prefer mixed/predominantly sativa strains, i'm down for a good indica if the time calls for it.

1) sweet tooth #3 - i really don't know how to describe the high of this strain. when i initially smoked it, i hit three bowls before i felt anything. when it hit, though, it really hit: i remember walking across an oval and thinking that the trees were actually holograms. the lighting also took on this mysterious type vibe, and i was hysterical for a good couple of hours.

2) northern lights - all the different variations of this are good. i'm not sure what substrain i got, but it was a hella sativa. i remember being so creatively inspired by the high that i made two beats within an hour. i usually take a while to break down how i want to flip the sample, but in this case it came straight to me.

3) blueberry - my favourite indica. it probably provided the biggest body high that i've ever experienced.
    Oh my god you reminded me of sweet tooth! It was big around here about a year ago, and he had sweet tooth and sour diesel. They are basically the exact same. And your right the high is just awesome. I took like 4 snaps , and was like damn this **** isn't what it was cracked up to be. Then all of a sudden i went to stand up and holy ****, it hits you hard. One of the only highs that gave me serious tunnel vision, which is interesting because you feel like your in a tiny ass room that is just you, a chair and the TV.