Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

there goes all his hype for the season, dudes gonna play like shit with this hanging over him

Default Re: Groupie Who Javale McGee Didn't Buy Chipotle For is Pregnant Implies it's His Baby

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Because you completely ignored the most important part of my post.. McGee is the dumb **** who stuck his pecker in her without protection. They are both equally as retarded as each other. Pretty unfair to attack only her.

Yeah definitely, hes a complete moron even on his best day
    I agree hes half to blame (if it is his)

My problem is with women like this being rewarded with huge child support payments.. There should be a basic ammount for every case, not rewarding scummy cu*t golddiggers If it truly is to help out with the kid, a couple of hundred a fortnight is sufficient to raise a kid, especially seeing as he should only be paying half.

Very good NBA starter

Classy woman putting the man's business out there like that

I rule the local playground

I'd bet $100 that the chick made sure that the date for their little meetup coincided with her fertile days. Then she sexed him 3 times no matter how he was treating her, just to make sure.

My inner cynic even suggests that she specifically picked McGee for his stupidity, calculating that this would make her little pregnancy/child support maneuver easier.

The part which she probably didn't consider was that there's a good chance that McGee passes on his brain genes to his child. So, good luck and much fun with that, gold digger!
    Last edited by brain drain; 10-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.

That aint his baby lmao. That dumb slut just wants money.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    IMO these whores dont deserve any maintenance..
    You have unprotected sex, you know whats going to happen. Deal with it. Either use your brains and use protetion or STFU when the inevitable happens...
    Obviously its a meal ticket for some of these sluts, the law should not reward such cu*ts...

What month is the Maury episode going to be on? Either way I feel bad for the kid. Its a lose/lose situation for it. It will forever be known as the chipotle child and possibly inherit his daddys stupidity, so he wont know what it means anyways. Secondly, if it isnt Javales kid, the kid gets a lifetime of hearing comments about how slutty his/her mother is. If its a girl, it will most likely follow the same foot steps as her mother. She'll come out the ****** with her legs spread open.

Yeah, she's acting like an ass about it, but then again, Javale went about it like an ass, too. They're both trashy enough that they should get married.

why do people do this, bringing children into the world just to cheat someone out of there money.

NBA rookie of the year

If I knew I was going to be a pro baller, the first thing I'd do is get a vasectomy.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    If I knew I was going to be a pro baller, the first thing I'd do is get a vasectomy.
    Or use a condom

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Or use a condom
    Me and rubbers don't get along well. Once you go raw diggity, you never go back.

Very good NBA starter

Me and rubbers don't get along well. Once you go raw diggity, you never go back.
    you know there's worse things than getting a chick pregnant. Herpes says hi

NBA rookie of the year

Lil boy please, who's talking about messing with any broads with Std's?

Very good NBA starter

Lil boy please, who's talking about messing with any broads with Std's?
    Lil boy? The only one sounding like a lil boy is you. Just saying if you're gonna be fvcking with groupies that hop on every celebrity dick wrap it up or you will catch something.