Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default why on earth did Lawson agreed on making his final year contract non-guaranteed?

alcohol must have got his head really bad, or Rockets signed him while he's fking sober.

is he dumb? damn, he's fking beta.

Banned

Default Re: why on earth did Lawson agreed on making his final year contract non-guaranteed?

everyone drinks alcohol

everyone gets drunk

everyones done stupid things

most of us can handle our booze or get away with doing stupid things

i used to drive drunk every weekend. did it for 10 years without a ticket or an accident before getting caught cause a girl ratted me out from a party to the cops.

for every 1000 people... 999 of them can handle their liquor. then theres that 1 noob that cant and gets drunk then kills a family...

and because 1 out of 10,000 people crash and die every day compared to the 1 out of 1,000 who crash and die drunk. its considered an elevated risk and thus banned/outlawed

i don't do it anymore. but its more common than people think.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: why on earth did Lawson agreed on making his final year contract non-guaranteed?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    everyone drinks alcohol

everyone gets drunk

i used to drive drunk every weekend. did it for 10 years without a ticket or an accident before getting caught cause a girl ratted me out from a party to the cops.

for every 1000 people... 999 of them can handle their liquor. then theres that 1 noob that cant and gets drunk then kills a family...

and because 1 out of 10,000 people crash and die every day compared to the 1 out of 1,000 who crash and die drunk. its considered an elevated risk and thus banned/outlawed

legit hope you die one day (srs)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    legit hope you die one day (srs)

i will

we both will infact

National High School Star

everyone drinks alcohol

everyone gets drunk

Legit drunk?

i will

we both will infact
    Lol...anyway...

I read I think on Yahoo! that the Rockets wouldn't have taken Lawson unless he did this, and Lawson wanted to leave so badly he didn't care. Plus if he performs poorly he'd want to become a free agent anyway. He is very happy to be a Rocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    Lol...anyway...

I read I think on Yahoo! that the Rockets wouldn't have taken Lawson unless he did this, and Lawson wanted to leave so badly he didn't care. Plus if he performs poorly he'd want to become a free agent anyway. He is very happy to be a Rocket.
    i am sure there are plenty of teams that are willing to take him.. according to rockets fans, this guy is like top 10 PG.

this guy's willing to give up 13mil?
    Last edited by bobopenguin; 07-21-2015 at 01:19 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    i am sure there are plenty of teams that are willing to take him.. according to rockets fans, this guy is like top 10 PG.

this guy's willing to give up 13mil?
    Curry
    Paul
    Wall
    Irvin
    Conley
    Rose
    Westbrook
    Lillard
    Parker(when healthy)
    Dragic

other then that, I say he is on par with Teague and lowry as a borderline top 10 pg.

Local High School Star

13 million dollar expiring contract hahaha morey just raped the nuggets dry .

this I'd say 15-20% of people on the road past 10pm wouldn't pass a breathalyzer.

everyone drinks alcohol

everyone gets drunk
    they do not

Glad you got ratted, you selfish dog

Quote Originally Posted by spiegel
    13 million dollar expiring contract hahaha morey just raped the nuggets dry .
    Yep.

If Lawson doesn't work out, cut him and make a run at Durant.

Durant will love blazin in Denver

Banned

OP is some random that started hating the Rockets out of the blue. I've never seen the dude post before a week ago when he continuously tries to talk shit.

i will

we both will infact
    lol