Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Default Motivation: Examples of players transforming their bodies in the summer

I'm trying to get into better shape this summer and it's going somewhat decently.

I'm just trying to think of some NBA players who went through summers where they gained a lot of muscle or lost a lot of fat.

I'm sure a lot of us remember Kobe in 2002 looking like a beast after coming back from the summer...http://www.thefreelibrary.com/LAKERS...ES.-a092660999

And recently, Lebron lost weight last summer (though this was kinda pointless).

And here's a link to some people who track this across the league: http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2015/07...ummer-edition/ ....apparently Giannis A., Jimmy Butler, and James Young have put on some solid muscle. And Eric Gordon and Julius Randle have lost some fat.

Anybody else remember any players making a big transformation over one summer?

National High School Star

Default Re: Motivation: Examples of players transforming their bodies in the summer

Enes Kanter and Shabazz Muhammad are ones I can think of recently.

Default Re: Motivation: Examples of players transforming their bodies in the summer

Dwight Howard?

Banned

Howards was the biggest I've seen.

my favorite part about this thread was the pics.

****ing red.

Local High School Star

Give Marc Gasol credit, he used to be very husky.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

That 2011 pic of Kaman looks like a prison mug shot.