Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dwyane Wade's insensitive tweet about NY traffic

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    That's his next tweet. People misinterpreted the traffic tweet.
    If you bought that cheap PR move, then you are more stupid than he's giving you credit for.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    That's his next tweet. People misinterpreted the traffic tweet.
    Jeez, you actually believe that? The two statements have no relation

and wow, someone get these guys a grammar check

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    He can be upset, but he doesn't have to tweet it so millions of people can know what a "horrible" day he is having.

If a bomb went off in the MSG, he would say "Ugh, my favorite outfit was in the locker room". Bitches be bitches.
    Fuark I know dat feel though.... one time our school had a fire. we had to run out and i was in the change rooms... lost my fkn favourite pair of sneakers in the fire. noone was hurt so that was all good, man i was so upset my shoes were burnt but nobody cared i just kept hearing "chrisposh at least u were safe" but goddamit i really liked those shoes. its like my problem was a big deal to me, but wasnt big enough to be worth a damn to anyone else. so its like i felt alone in my pain, whereas people who were crying about other stuff they had other people to console in.

so i know how dwade must be feelin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPosh
    Fuark I know dat feel though.... one time our school had a fire. we had to run out and i was in the change rooms... lost my fkn favourite pair of sneakers in the fire. noone was hurt so that was all good, man i was so upset my shoes were burnt but nobody cared i just kept hearing "chrisposh at least u were safe" but goddamit i really liked those shoes. its like my problem was a big deal to me, but wasnt big enough to be worth a damn to anyone else. so its like i felt alone in my pain, whereas people who were crying about other stuff they had other people to console in.

Except a lot of people died in the hurricane, so your analogy fails.

Edit: I hope the fire you were in was this bad - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuHDfgEVqKA
    Last edited by Sarcastic; 11-02-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPosh

You should tell that story at your next Poshes Anonymous meeting.

Originally Posted by Dwyane Wade
    “See cause of traffic...dead bodies on road...just push them to side! Places to be... . . . #inconvenience”

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DropStep
    I know that, I live in Brooklyn. It doesnt mean he cant be upset at being stuck in 3 hours of traffic. We can play the "you should be grateful game" for just about everything. Quit getting your panties in a bunch over a non story.
    this! of course it's not the smartest thing to say/tweet at the moment, but who likes to be stuck in traffic!? Don't blame him, blame twitter & facebook for giving people the opportunity to tell the world every stupid thought they have!

Last year my neighborhood was hit by a tornado. I complained the whole while I was in traffic trying to get home and see if my complex was still there. This is a non-story. People had died around me, but I still complained about not having power for a week, and having no cable or internet for a month. Complaining is natural. I see no problem with his statement.

Complaining about traffic is not equivalent to being insensitive towards those people who are affected by the hurricane. Getting caught in traffic for three hours is not a joke, that shit is fukking frustrating if you have work and chores waiting on you.

The hypocracy comes up because he is rich and we automatically expect that the life of someone who plays in the nba must be easy and spoiled and so they must never get frustrated or complain. LOL you don't know shit about dwyane wade, don't know if he works hard or if he is legitimately a good guy or not, if he helps his people out, etc. We get it you don't like his team or his teammates but don't be the whiny b*tch who will find any excuse to complain and condemn.

If you are going to think like that then you should never complain yourself because there is always someone in a third world situation who has it FAR rougher than your pampered first world lifestyle whom "you are being insensitive towards" when you complain about anything in your life

Lol at the 2nd tweet.. PR team scrambling again

He can be upset, but he doesn't have to tweet it so millions of people can know what a "horrible" day he is having.

If a bomb went off in the MSG, he would say "Ugh, my favorite outfit was in the locker room". Bitches be bitches.
    pegasus you are such a dumb fuck

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/11/...clarification/

This coming from a guy who plays in the hurricane capital of the US.

He is a Black athlete.... Do you think they ace their SAT's? Please dont expect them to even have common sense

They are dumb fcuks who use their physical ability to earn money

I would be worried when obama/biden or anybody from the gov office tweets something like this

NBA rookie of the year

If you bought that cheap PR move, then you are more stupid than he's giving you credit for.
    How panicked/urgently do you think his agent/publicist called him up when he saw the tweet.

To be fair that is the best reaction possible given the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Lol at the 2nd tweet.. PR team scrambling again
    I honestly LOLd when I read it. Thats the p*ssy nature of our society, everyone will hate on him if he doesn't twitter that shit

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Complaining about traffic is not equivalent to being insensitive towards those people who are affected by the hurricane. Getting caught in traffic for three hours is not a joke, that shit is fukking frustrating if you have work and chores waiting on you.

The hypocracy comes up because he is rich and we automatically expect that the life of someone who plays in the nba must be easy and spoiled and so they must never get frustrated or complain. LOL you don't know shit about dwyane wade, don't know if he works hard or if he is legitimately a good guy or not, if he helps his people out, etc. We get it you don't like his team or his teammates but don't be the whiny b*tch who will find any excuse to complain and condemn.

If you are going to think like that then you should never complain yourself because there is always someone in a third world situation who has it FAR rougher than your pampered first world lifestyle whom "you are being insensitive towards" when you complain about anything in your life
    So if someone goes to a starving nation, and complains about a burnt hamburger not tasting good, he's not insensitive?