Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: I Hate Jeremy Lin "OFFICIAL THREAD"

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerEnraged
    LOL anytime that Kobe does that there's a thread within minutes saying the myth of Kobe's scoring arsenal. Oh and Nba dot com wouldn't make a article praising bryant for that. [COLOR="Red"] Kobe 11-29 vs the Knicks but they don't tell u that he had 25+points in the second half on more than 50% and the 10 rebounds. Double double of 34points and 10 rebounds.
    [/COLOR]

But he was still inefficient and they lost. And that was with the Knicks missing Stat and Melo. Had he been efficient during the first half, they may have won, and not have to fight from behind during the second half. The game is 4 quarters, not 2.

[COLOR="Red"]Now you want players to be praised even when they lose, I see. Today's "Fans" got serious issues.
    [/COLOR]

Banned

I'm a Knicks hater, but I have this to say;
    If you don't like Jeremy Lin, you don't like basketball. Period. He is even more proof that if you put yourself to do and become something, it will happen.
    That's not basketball, that's a singing pageant. Real men know this, in fact they become/are something before they try to put themselves to do something in front of a TV, like a girl. Jesus, stop dreaming.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    [/COLOR]

But he was still inefficient and they lost. And that was with the Knicks missing Stat and Melo. Had he been efficient during the first half, they may have won, and not have to fight from behind during the second half. The game is 4 quarters, not 2.

[COLOR="Red"]Now you want players to be praised even when they lose, I see. Today's "Fans" got serious issues.
    [/COLOR]

LOL Kobe haters always point out bad games Kobe plays in which they win. LOL i'm not gonna argue with this stupid stuff cause If any of the lakers would rebound and or could have thrown an rock in the ocean then they would have won that game vecause of Kobe's onsalught.

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    Lin is playing well right now. But I have a hard time liking him because of this media overrating-ness that happening. I mean, they talked about him the "whole" game last night.

Also, his game is very fundamental right now, and I wanna see some raw talent and the ability to carry out this level of play from him for the rest of the year.
    This is the stupidest post ever.

I wanna root for Lin but this whole thing is a little too much for me. I'll root for him after it dies down though.

I look at the thread title.

I look at the name of the person who created it.

I am not at all surprised by where these facts lead me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    I don't mind Lin. People need to ease up though. Is Lin overcoming odds because he is Asian? Does that not seem slightly racist like being Asian is a handicap or something?
    In sports and entertainment world, yes. You just don't see Asians in American sports in general. The attraction is that it has the Eminem effect when he start came onto the rap scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I look at the thread title.

I look at the name of the person who created it.

I am not at all surprised by where these facts lead me.

Yup. He mad.

This is ridiculous. There is no reason to hate this guy. He is playing at an amazing level. He is the story of now. There is no reason NOT to talk about him.