Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Westbrook aka #1 NBA PG Triple Double Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    I guess that's why Dallas' offense got worse with Rondo, Rondo left everything to them. The fact he can't hit a free throw to save his life definitely helps his team.

Tell you what, make a thread with your PG rankings, see how many actually agree with you.
    you don't want to get into a debate with me, trust me you will lose everytime. Initially all I said was westbrook is an average athlete which is backed up by his pitiful 36.5 inch vertical. I will let you off the hook today with the whole Rondo debate, so go outside and play kid.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Russell Westbrook looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
    I never got this. In what way? Zach Randolph looks like a ninja turtle. Harrington looked like a ninja turtle. Mike Jones looked like a perfect ninja turtle. I never understood Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    you don't want to get into a debate with me, trust me you will lose everytime. Initially all I said was westbrook is an average athlete which is backed up by his pitiful 36.5 inch vertical. I will let you off the hook today with the whole Rondo debate, so go outside and play kid.

Business just picked up.

Serious playground baller ThunderKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    avi: OKC logo

can I get a biased anyone? ***** u aint knowin sh!t bout ball
    You said you couldn't take him serious, because he doesn't have a 40' vertical and he's overrated. You are the definition of a troll... beat it.

Saw a basketball once

'shooting numbers'. Typical 10 year old view of how the game works. He is a true point guard, he leaves the scoring to other members like 'shooting guards', you know them players that are actually responsible for scoring.
    Well, you're right that Rondo leaves the scoring to other members: 8.6ppg on 43% shooting and 82nd out of 94 point guards in points per shot.