Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Westbrook aka #1 NBA PG Triple Double Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    What's wrong with you? Why do you troll every Westbrook thread like a child?
    people act like hes some athletic god, hes just long limbed its the only reason he gets dunks, terrible lateral movement. He can move kinda fast once he gets his speed up otherwise terrible first step.

Just an overrated athlete and player. And need I say it again, 36.5 inches LOL. You need to have at least a 40 before I take you seriously. (Lebron, Jordan etc, kobe gets a pass for his vertical because he was a lot taller and it was probably 40 inches in his prime)

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    people act like hes some athletic god, hes just long limbed its the only reason he gets dunks, terrible lateral movement. He can move kinda fast once he gets his speed up otherwise terrible first step.

Just an overrated athlete and player. And need I say it again, 36.5 inches LOL. You need to have at least a 40 before I take you seriously. (Lebron, Jordan etc, kobe gets a pass for his vertical because he was a lot taller and it was probably 40 inches in his prime)
    So I guess you don't like Rondo either right? Since he has an even worse vertical with 6'11 wingspan.

Judging players on only vertical seems like a very intelligent approach.

So I guess you don't like Rondo either right? Since he has an even worse vertical with 6'11 wingspan.

Judging players on only vertical seems like a very intelligent approach.
    I only judge players by their merits and reputation. Rondo is actually my favorite player because he is an intelligent mastermind strategist of the game with the best passing ability and vision.

Westbrook is known for his high flying antics so I judge him accordingly. Shame for him he can only get off the ground as high as my friends 16 year old arthritic Labrador and can only dunk cos of long arms.

trust me I know my shit, u bess believe

NBA All-star

someone should do a highlight of PG making a pass to someone running the floor behind them

Baby Shaq

and to think people thought durant was better

I only judge players by their merits and reputation. Rondo is actually my favorite player because he is an intelligent mastermind strategist of the game with the best passing ability and vision.

Westbrook is known for his high flying antics so I judge him accordingly. Shame for him he can only get off the ground as high as my friends 16 year old arthritic Labrador and can only dunk cos of long arms.

trust me I know my shit, u bess believe
    Good thing your views are completely irrelevant and not based in reality. Because currently Rondo is viewed more like a selfish unadaptive cancer that is making his team worse and butting heads with his own coach. "Intelligent mastermind".

Westbrook is also known as the guy who is dominating post all-star break while setting up his new teammates and actually leading the squad, with everyone enjoying his play and showing energy and hustle.

Trust me, you don't know jack shit.

NBA All-star

all this makes me think of is about a really really great shooter who can adjust their shot to the angle needed depending on their defender. and the trick being about how the ball leaves the hand right off the finger tips.

The troll is real lol. Shannon Brown > Westbrook, right?

Good thing your views are completely irrelevant and not based in reality. Because currently Rondo is viewed more like a selfish unadaptive cancer that is making his team worse and butting heads with his own coach. "Intelligent mastermind".

Westbrook is also known as the guy who is dominating post all-star break while setting up his new teammates and actually leading the squad, with everyone enjoying his play and showing energy and hustle.

Trust me, you don't know jack shit.
    careful how you talk to me boi, you view the game of basketball in a totally void way. Hand in ur fan card because you are truly pathetic at analyzing the game

only idiots and boneheads think that of Rondo, true fans know he is top 3 PG in the game. Dont make me bring up that 36.5 number again

Serious playground baller ThunderKat's Avatar

Before you take him serious? The dude is one of, if not the best, PG's in the league. You are the definition of a hater. Where the hell do they find these people?

careful how you talk to me boi, you view the game of basketball in a totally void way. Hand in ur fan card because you are truly pathetic at analyzing the game

only idiots and boneheads think that of Rondo, true fans know he is top 3 PG in the game. Dont make me bring up that 36.5 number again
    An Australian is gonna take my NBA fan card?

Rondo top 3 PG, maybe in Euroleague. Don't make me bring up Rondo's shooting numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderKat
    Before you take him serious? The dude is one of, if not the best, PG's in the league. You are the definition of a hater. Where the hell do they find these people?
    avi: OKC logo

can I get a biased anyone? ***** u aint knowin sh!t bout ball

An Australian is gonna take my NBA fan card?

Rondo top 3 PG, maybe in Euroleague. Don't make me bring up Rondo's shooting numbers.
    'shooting numbers'. Typical 10 year old view of how the game works. He is a true point guard, he leaves the scoring to other members like 'shooting guards', you know them players that are actually responsible for scoring.

Jeff where u getting these people from, gotta screen these ignorant phools out

'shooting numbers'. Typical 10 year old view of how the game works. He is a true point guard, he leaves the scoring to other members like 'shooting guards', you know them players that are actually responsible for scoring.

Jeff where u getting these people from, gotta screen these ignorant phools out
    I guess that's why Dallas' offense got worse with Rondo, Rondo left everything to them. The fact he can't hit a free throw to save his life definitely helps his team.

Tell you what, make a thread with your PG rankings, see how many actually agree with you.