Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mila Kunis hotness discussion

She's been the wallpaper on my computer for about three months and I have no urge to change it; why's she so damn sexy?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Mila Kunis

Quote Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
    She's been the wallpaper on my computer for about three months and I have no urge to change it; why's she so damn sexy?

yep, shes incredibly hot, even as skinny as she is. I think its her big eyes

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    yep, shes incredibly hot, even as skinny as she is. I think its her big eyes

It's something man and I do think it does stem from the eyes. My friends best from friend from high school is from Russia and has many similar traits. I think Kunis is from Ukraine but close enough. Tall and slender....... I'll have that.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

She's gorgeous for a number of reasons, but yeah, the eyes are a huge part of it.

That scene in Black Swan where she's looking up from between Natalie Portman's legs was a clincher as to why here eyes are so stunning. They do seem to be oversized, and they vary in color.

She's also got that wide set mouth. A broad wide smile.

I totally dig that dark complexion and hair with the bright eyes too.

And body wise she's great too. I know she seems a little skinny for a lot of people's taste, but she's pretty close to perfect as she is as far as I'm concerned.

And on top of all that, she usually plays characters that seem like they'd be fun.

I really never got the notion that she was attractive on That 70s Show, so this is all a relatively new phenomona for me.

And I'd point out that the oldest daughter on Modern Family is damn near a dead ringer for her, and will look a lot like her in a few years I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    She's gorgeous for a number of reasons, but yeah, the eyes are a huge part of it.

And body wise she's great too. I know she seems a little skinny for a lot of people's taste, but she's pretty close to perfect as she is as far as I'm concerned.

I really never got the notion that she was attractive on That 70s Show, so this is all a relatively new phenomona for me.

And I'd point out that the oldest daughter on Modern Family is damn near a dead ringer for her, and will look a lot like her in a few years I'm sure.
    Dude, you just explained a number of things that I find in her! Are you stealing my thoughts or were we separated at birth?

She is very gorgeous, but in that 70's show I just didn't see it? Maybe it was her attitude in the show?

Her body is bangin, even if she is super skinny. But I tend to like that body type.

And that girl from Modern Family is a mini-Mila, I saw that right off the bat also.

Didn't watch Black Swan yet, so I'll get back to you on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
    Dude, you just explained a number of things that I find in her! Are you stealing my thoughts or were we separated at birth?

She is very gorgeous, but in that 70's show I just didn't see it? Maybe it was her attitude in the show?

Her body is bangin, even if she is super skinny. But I tend to like that body type.

And that girl from Modern Family is a mini-Mila, I saw that right off the bat also.

She did start the show at age 14 if memory serves me right, so she definitely wasn't fully developed yet. I always saw potential but I agree with you. But now... like no one deserves that girl, dayummmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
    She did start the show at age 14 if memory serves me right, so she definitely wasn't fully developed yet. I always saw potential but I agree with you. But now... like no one deserves that girl, dayummmmmm.
    and caulkin is railing that ass. damn it

She's absolutely gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown&Coke

well, I will have to check out modern family now.

as for her bod, definitely smoking. I like little tits, but I do think she could have a better defined, muscular ass. but hey, ill still let her blow me.... with my eyes closed.

She is not very beautiful tbh. She is very very sexy, very hot and gorgeous (I rate her at 9.0/10, maybe 9.5 in some pics), but I don't think she looks very beautiful. There is just something about her that makes her incredible; I haven't figured it out yet. It may be the eyes or it may not be or it could be her smile. I just don't know to put it into words.

I know right, from Home Alone to Mila Bonin', who woulda thunk it?

7-time NBA All-Star

Yeah, she looks almost perfect to me, I don't find her too skinny either.

She's beautiful.

But she's really lacking in the tits & ass department :

http://celebs.com/wp-content/uploads...la_kunis_2.jpg

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I saw on yahoo! that they broke up. It was on the front page. I didn't intentionally look for it.

Sara Hyland from Modern Family:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I saw on yahoo! that they broke up. It was on the front page. I didn't intentionally look for it.

Sara Hyland from Modern Family:

wow, love that broad's broad mouth.

well, im not too sorry about the breakup.