Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Today, 11:37 AM   #115051
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I know it's not. Alabama, on the other hand, is "shit" in every sense of the word

>thinking I like Alabama
>not knowing I'm leaving this state the second I get the chance
Ariza4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #115052
CNNonceAgain
Booking Comitee

CNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation hereCNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation hereCNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation hereCNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation hereCNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation hereCNNonceAgain has a near all-star reputation here

>mfw I finally get to leave bama

CNNonceAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #115053
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Ariza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAriza4three is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Can I still fit into a small? I wonder...
Old Today, 11:59 AM   #115054
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

I went to the doctor yesterday and I weigh over 140 and I'm 5'10. I'm fat so fat.
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #115055
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Bunch of Magic stuff on sale. Could do without the two t-shirts though probably...
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #115056
Knicks101
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jama gonna Bama for life, let's be real.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #115057
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariza4three
I went to the doctor yesterday and I weigh over 140 and I'm 5'10. I'm fat so fat.

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:10 PM   #115058
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Jama gonna Bama for life, let's be real.
nuh uh. might go to college here though, i must admit. UAB
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #115059
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
I know
Old Today, 12:15 PM   #115060
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Some bitches at school are worthless. Just roofie bait.
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #115061
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...TVPDKIKX 0DER
I want it but I'm supposed to be saving up for BF
Old Today, 12:21 PM   #115062
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Valentines day is long way to go, you should be able to get your boyfriend a nice present by that time
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:29 PM   #115063
Ariza4three
Hi BB, Hi Rose, Hi Jam

Am I the only one who on Amazon likes to use the "gift" function to write little messages to myself?
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #115064
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I know

You a skinny boy. Eat more of that brown rice.
BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:51 PM   #115065
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
boyfriend?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: