Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Promotion of Jordan was shoved in America's throats more than any player by the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Why would I be mad about simple psychology observed in countless studies?

The economics of good looks
    http://www.economist.com/node/21526782
    This cat gets wet dreams of MJ apparently...you think MJ is a fine looking dude, fakkit?

Default Re: Promotion of Jordan was shoved in America's throats more than any player by the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    This cat gets wet dreams of MJ apparently...you think MJ is a fine looking dude, fakkit?
    That's quite a projection there buddy. I think Jordan is more attractive by society's standards than Pippen. I am sexually attracted to women. Specifically, your mother. Does it make you uncomfortable for you to recognize Jordan's looks play a role in your idol worship of him?
    Last edited by Yao Ming's Foot; 03-01-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Again, Jordan was marketed because he was the best. Anyone could have been marketed - and many were, including MJ. He won awards because of his skill and stats, it had nothing to do with marketing or "promotion".

That's quite a projection there buddy. I think Jordan is more attractive by society's standards than Pippen. I am sexually attracted to women. Specifically, your mother. Does it make you uncomfortable for you to recognize Jordan's looks play a role in your idol worship of him?
    I dare you to find a post where I mention MJ's looks. You brought up the looks angle in your previous post you fakkit.

The reason MJ is what he is has to do with the way he matched the hype and how he delivered time and again, not because he was some Nubian sex god like how you obviously think he was. YOU brought up that link about beautiful people and success, not I you homo.

That 's why you hate him and love to denigrate him, because he makes you uncomfortable in your homo erotic views of him

BUSTED! Get outta the closet!!

3-time NBA All-Star

No but much would much more would be made about Jordan never winning without Pippen, Pippen taking the tougher defensive assignments, Pippen distributing the ball more, Pippen being a bad call away from the Finals without Jordan, Pippen missing out on even more championships due to Jordan's little league dreams.
    Oh so idiots would lie, overexaggerate, and overstate things about the Jordan/Pippen duo even more then they already do? I may actually agree with you on that.

I dare you to find a post where I mention MJ's looks. You brought up the looks angle in your previous post you fakkit.

The reason MJ is what he is has to do with the way he matched the hype and how he delivered time and again, not because he was some Nubian sex god like how you obviously think he was. YOU brought up that link about beautiful people and success, not I you homo.

That 's why you hate him and love to denigrate him, because he makes you uncomfortable in your homo erotic views of him

ie. into the mind of a Kobe stalker ...

Dumb thread. Lebron was "The King" and being promoted on ESPN when he was in high school. Jordan was relatively unknown until he hit the shot that won a NCAA title.

In the pros Bird/Magic dominated the press in Jordan's early years. Jordan also took a lot of heat in the press for being too selfish, gambling, etc.

OP mad

You just mentioned said he was fine and mentioned wet dreams about him. You continue to talk about him sexually. The topic is about marketing a celebrity image and your mind is stuck on sex. The lady doth protest too much methinks.

"Beauty is naturally rewarded in jobs where physical attractiveness would seem to matter, such as prostitution, entertainment, customer service and so on. But it also yields rewards in unexpected fields. Homely NFL quarterbacks earn less than their comelier counterparts, despite identical yards passed and years in the league"
    Last edited by Yao Ming's Foot; 03-01-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    ie. into the mind of a Kobe stalker ...
    This Yao Ming fool brought out the sex god angle out of the blue and he trying to lay it on me

I loved Jordan because of his basketball prowess, had noting to do with how fvckable he was according to Yao Ming's Foot I guess he has some homo feelings for Kobe, too
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-02-2013 at 05:23 PM.

You just mentioned said he was fine and mentioned wet dreams about him. You continue to talk about him sexually. The topic is about marketing a celebrity image and your mind is stuck on sex. The lady doth protest too much methinks.

"Beauty is naturally rewarded in jobs where physical attractiveness would seem to matter, such as prostitution, entertainment, customer service and so on. But it also yields rewards in unexpected fields. Homely NFL quarterbacks earn less than their comelier counterparts, despite identical yards passed and years in the league"
    Niggeh, nobody was talking about MJ's looks until you chimed in with your very first post...nice try but you ain't getting out of it.

It's obvious you think MJ was hot since you first mentioned it, phaggot

This fool brought out the sex god angle out of the blue and he trying to lay it on me

I loved Jordan because of his basketball prowess, had noting to do with how fvckable he was according to Yao Ming's Foot I guess he has some homo feelings for Kobe, too
    You must have a very high opinion of Scottie Pippen's looks if by mentioning that someone is more attractive than him he must be a "sex god". "fine" and a "Nubian sex god".

An average looking male is better looking than Scottie Pippen.

You must have a very high opinion of Scottie Pippen's looks if by mentioning that someone is more attractive than him he must be a "sex god". "fine" and a "Nubian sex god".

An average looking male is better looking than Scottie Pippen.
    Yet I have a Pippen avi since I could give two shits if he was fine or ugly, he was a straight up baller. You on the other hand have the attractive Jordan as your avi even though you suppossed to dislike him...

That's ok, ISH accepts all lifestyles

Yet I have a Pippen avi since I could give two shits if he was fine or ugly, he was a straight up baller. You on the other hand have the attractive Jordan as your avi even though you suppossed to dislike him...

That's ok, ISH accepts all lifestyles
    Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I'm glad to see even Pippen has fans who appreciate and vigorously defend his looks.

If I say the minimum wage worker is better off than the homeless man that doesn't mean I think the minimum wage worker is a Bill Gates success.

Here's what YMF puts on before logging in to ISH:

A dumb thread is getting dumber.