Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Ray Allen reportedly to sign with Cavs next week, Cavs pursuing Hibbert

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Jesus christ calm the hell down..

It's a fvcking article from the epoch times and you're sitting here acting like a little kid, just because you haven't heard of something, in this case the epoch times, doesn't mean it has the legitimacy of a Facebook post.

You aren't a cavs insider so stop acting like you have the final say on what is a viable rumor or not
    I need to "calm the hell down" after you just made that post?

Everyone was reacting as if it was a done deal, which people who may not be familiar with the Cavs' reliable beat writers probably should assume after reading that article. I was simply pointing out that, not only is the source questionable at best, the proposed trade rumor makes zero sense from a standpoint of salary.

I have no problem with people posting rumors like this on ISH, but don't get all bent out of shape when people question the source material. There's probably a good reason you haven't heard anything about this from anywhere else.

And, I am not an "insider." But, I do know some people who are insiders. So, I guess that gives me some access to insider information occasionally. I haven't heard anything about this. That doesn't mean it isn't true, but considering Amico, Llloyd and Windhorst haven't even touched on it yet tells me we should probably take it with a grain of salt.

That's all. Don't get your panties in a bunch over nothing. No one is attacking you.

More talks of the cavs calling the pacers about Hibbert..

Chris Sheridan this time..

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/09/29/cle...e-roy-hibbert/

And again the speculation is Haywood, Waiters and picks..
    No offense, but this one might be worse than the one in the OP. Isn't TSpence the guy who was trolled by a poster on Realgm a couple months ago and he ran with some wild rumor that made no sense regarding the Cavs?

I think it was Waiters, Wiggins, Thompson and a pick for Love and Barea. lol

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Ray Allen reportedly to sign with Cavs next week, Cavs pursuing Hibbert

Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    NBA OK with the Cavs getting LeBron, Love, Allen, Hibbert. Meanwhile, the Lakers a few years back couldn't even get just one player (CP3) without the league c0ckblocking them!
    there's one tiny little thing you forgot. the league owned the Hornets. so they had a say whether to trade CP3 or not. so unless the league owns any of these teams in trade talks with the Cavs, i can't see how you can possibly cry about the league not stopping any of the trades. even if they wanted to, what could they legally do?

I Need Moer Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    I Need Moer Help!!
    everybody needs help. it's a fkn team game for christ's sakes. only idiots expect this game to be a one-man show.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    there's one tiny little thing you forgot. the league owned the Hornets. so they had a say whether to trade CP3 or not. so unless the league owns any of these teams in trade talks with the Cavs, i can't see how you can possibly cry about the league not stopping any of the trades. even if they wanted to, what could they legally do?
    The other thing he forgot to mention is that the Cavs have constructed this roster by signing free agents and making completely fair trades... unless someone is actually going to sit here and say Minnesota made out poorly with Wiggins, Bennett and a first for a guy they were losing in a year anyway.

There have been no "dirty tricks" here. We've given up quite a lot.

I Need Moer Help!!
    The Cavs should continue to use every asset at their fingertips to improve the odds of winning a championship(s). And, I encourage them to do so.

Only an idiot in the front office would say...

"Well, the best player on the team now has an adequate roster around him. Let's give away all of our remaining cap space, trade pieces, trade exceptions and draft picks. We don't want this team to potentially be too good, after all. The people who don't like James will think it unfair to continue adding quality pieces, and I agree wholeheartedly with them."

Didn't Dan Gilbert propose the Chris Paul veto and now he has potentially the most stacked team in the league? Double standards for Dan Gilbert don't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Didn't Dan Gilbert propose the Chris Paul veto and now he has potentially the most stacked team in the league? Double standards for Dan Gilbert don't apply.

Wouldn't even matter, its not like Dwight even helped the Lakers any where.

Anyway, first tumbler and now this...

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    The other thing he forgot to mention is that the Cavs have constructed this roster by signing free agents and making completely fair trades...
    Which the league stopped for the Lakers that year, even though they said they gave the Charlotte GM full control.

Look back at the trade now. If they took the Laker trade they'd be in WAY better shape. More assets, more picks, more everything.

Thanks Stern!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Which the league stopped for the Lakers that year, even though they said they gave the Charlotte GM full control.

Look back at the trade now. If they took the Laker trade they'd be in WAY better shape. More assets, more picks, more everything.

Thanks Stern!
    ahahaha salty much?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    ahahaha salty much?
    Slightly irritated that good trade for both sides was vetoed for "basketball reasons" for the first time in the history of the NBA.

Very good NBA starter

Thanks Stern!
    But then the clippers would have never became relevant.

Cp3 is better off on the clipps, good for the league

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/09/29/cle...e-roy-hibbert/

"Who the hell cares about next year when this year hasn't started"

Check your reading comprehension ffs never said anything about next year
    Are you this dumb or just trollin? haywoods contract is only worth 2 mill this year ten next year. the hibert trade isn't possible the way they suggest until next year

Damn Ray Allen, I used to look up to you man. From 1996-2007. Bucks to the Sonics. He got game movie too man. I'm ashamed