Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: Ricky Rubio vs. Jason Williams. Purely on potential, who has a higher ceiling?

Nick Calathes put up similar/better numbers as a starter on a winning team than Ricky Rubio did and had similar impact at both ends while being able to stretch the floor.

Rubio is something like Brevin Knight

Default Re: Ricky Rubio vs. Jason Williams. Purely on potential, who has a higher ceiling?

Rubio is one of the most special talents I've seen in basketball. Never have I seen such an incapable shooter and marginal penetration threat succeed so much as a playmaker.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Too close. Both came in the L as established passers with a flair for the game, Rubio had more defensive potential, while JWill had offensive potential. I think JWill, he honestly looked like he could've been a Pistol Pete remake (remember he had that deeeeeep range) and the league values offense more than defense.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Rubio is one of the most special talents I've seen in basketball. Never have I seen such an incapable shooter and marginal penetration threat succeed so much as a playmaker.
    Brevin Knight and he was way undersized as well