Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: True or false: If LeBron was a deticated sprinter, could he challenge Usain Bolt?

Lebron would get done by the female sprinters let alone Bolt.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: True or false: If LeBron was a deticated sprinter, could he challenge Usain Bolt?

i don't see why not [COLOR="White"]you are an idiot[/COLOR]

This is amazing. Unbelieveable thread.

This is probably the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen.

Default Re: True or false: If LeBron was a deticated srpinter, could he challenge Usain Bolt?

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    I agree, LeBron is just an unbelievable athlete. Best to ever enter the NBA.
    Nope, that is Wilt Chamberlain.

Default Re: True or false: If LeBron was a deticated srpinter, could he challenge Usain Bolt?

i wish i did make this thread first , what a great idea

Bolt: 6'5, 190 lbs

LeBron (if deticated): 6'8, 215-220 lbs

LeBron beats him from what I see of him at his current size. LeBron has ALL the attributes needed to challenge Usain. He has tremendous explosiveness into his gate. Just tremendous. He has excellent turnover once he gets going. And finally, he has the mass/agility combination that would be hugely benefical in Track and Field. Even @ 260+ lbs, LeBron runs about a 4.45, right? He's somewhere around there.

I easily see him being a sub-4.3 guy 45 lbs lighter.

What ya'll think?
    as someone who competes on the NCAA level in track & field i sit in front of my computer dumbfounded that you would even begin to ask a ****ing retarded question like that. you should go KILL YOURSELF.

Banned

I agree, LeBron is just an unbelievable athlete. Best to ever enter the NBA.
    Michael Jordan, VC, David Thompson, Julius Erving, Shaquille O'neal, and WILT CHAMBERLAIN say hi.

You and Lebron23 give blowjobs to Lebron on a nightly basis, thats pretty much a given. Does 1 get jealous of the other if he nuts prematurely on the other's face? I would like to know, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    You and Lebron23 give blowjobs to Lebron on a nightly basis, thats pretty much a given. Does 1 get jealous of the other if he nuts prematurely on the other's face? I would like to know, thanks!

You also do the same thing to 31 yrs.old Kobe Bryant.

You are also the same dumb ass that said that Jordan and Shaq ain't going to win an NBA title.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You also do the same thing to 31 yrs.old Kobe Bryant.

You are also the same dumb ass that said that Jordan and Shaq ain't going to win an NBA title.
    Come on man, I like him but I didn't make a screen name for him. Or even have an avatar of him. I think Kobe is as human as they come. You and PB seem to believe Lebron is some sort of Greek god.

This is in my top 10 of dumbest threads ever WTF are people on here really this freakin stupid???? What's next? Lebron Vs. Michael Phelps?????
    I'm calling the Moron Police to pick up anyone who thinks Lebron could even compete with ANY of the top sprinters.

Saw a basketball once

LeBron wouldn't challenge Usain Bolt running with those two damn left feet!!

Banned

Maybe Pleezebelieve doesn't really mean what he says. Maybe he is a hoax, an illusion, a figment of our imagination. Has anyone ever thought of that? He is a great big joke and in the end it will be revealed to all what he truly is.

This is obviously a joke.