Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Has any player ever been more disloyal to a franchise than Love to Minny?

Its amazing that he gets no hate for blaming all of his failures on teammates and totally destroying his current teams bargaining power, by basically making it clear he is 100% leaving.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Has any player ever been more disloyal to a franchise than Love to Minny?

Is it Kevin Love's fault that Rubio can't shoot 40%?

Default Re: Has any player ever been more disloyal to a franchise than Love to Minny?

Minnesota is basketball hell. Who cares?

NBA lottery pick

OP sounds like a Cleveland fan after LeBron left.

This is a business. Get over it.

Its a business not a family why should he be loyal + they could of resigned him before but choose not to.

I usually hit open layups

No sympathy for the T-Wolves. They declined to give Love the 5 yr max deal he wanted and instead save it for Rubio. Bad business decisions have consequences.

Wait, so being honest about your plans for the future and saying you want to leave a franchise after years of losing is now suddenly a worse alternative to some of the numerous instances in the past where we've had players refuse to play for certain teams, demand trades, demand help be brought in on a teammate or coaching staff/GM level, blindside fanbases in free agency, etc.?

What am I missing?

I am your soldier!

Bran.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

wtf is this shit.

Every player should be entitled to leave a team ONCE. Loyalty has a limit.

They did job him by not offering the 5-year max, I don't blame him.

While Love is the epitome of empty stats, there clearly are players with more disloyalty than Kevin.

LeBron is the one that comes to mind, most recently. Carlos Boozer jobbed Cleveland by asking them to decline his option and bolting to Mormonville. Elton Brand jobbed the Clippers by texting Dunleavy "Get me $$/Years and Baron and I'll stay", and Dun got Baron (who didn't fit his coaching style!) just for Brand to bolt to Philly.

I'm sure there is many more, that is just recent history off the top of my head.

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    While Love is the epitome of empty stats, there clearly are players with more disloyalty than Kevin.

LeBron is the one that comes to mind, most recently. Carlos Boozer jobbed Cleveland by asking them to decline his option and bolting to Mormonville. Elton Brand jobbed the Clippers by texting Dunleavy "Get me $$/Years and Baron and I'll stay", and Dun got Baron (who didn't fit his coaching style!) just for Brand to bolt to Philly.

I'm sure there is many more, that is just recent history off the top of my head.
    When Love wins his first ring this season I'll bump this stupid post.

despite being white, I think love knows he cant win with a all white team. you need them blacks

What in the actual f*ck are you talking about?

He's played his whole career there. They've never added any championship caliber players. He's a free agent next year, he told Minny straight up.

You are a f*ckboy if you think Love should stay in Minny. Teams are not loyal to players whatsoever, they are cut throat. But you want Love to continue playing in the hell hole that is Minnesota? Gtfo

Krust Kingz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5FJXHhB4kY

If the front office didnt suck so bad and paid him, he probably would have stayed.