Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default More controversy for Trump. BLM protester kicked out of Trump rally

http://youtu.be/S8xqB7g50eQ

They should have just let security do their job.

At first Trump was a little apologetic about what happened to the man, but according to CNN he later said, essentially that he wasn't sure guy had been roughed up but maybe he should have been. Trump has no filter for what comes out of his mouth.

Default Re: More controversy for Trump. BLM protester kicked out of Trump rally

He also

promised to bring back waterboarding
    tweeted a fake chart first tweeted by a neo-nazi with fake crime stats
    claimed to have watched thousands of people in Jersey City celebrating on 9/11 (he said he saw this with his own eyes)
    pissed of Montel Williams

It was a big weekend.

Also when he got called on the fact there's no evidence of people celebrating on 9/11 in NJ, he blamed political correctness as the reason we don't talk about something that didn't happen.

“There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey where you have large Arab populations,” Trump said. “They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down — and that tells you something. It was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

I don't understand this "black lives matter vs all lives matter" bs.. Obviously black lives matter and obviously all lives matter. What has this irrational nonsense turned into?

Damn...

the crazy part is...

Black or White.....it was all a bunch of Fat Americans getting tired after 1 minute..

Black dude was outta breathe trying to get up....

White dudes were outta breathe after screaming one time...

this is what we become

too fat to even protest properly.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

No Trump supporter is going to turn on him for disregarding a BLM protester. If anything it just makes him a little more popular on the Right. So although this is controversial to the overall public it's not going to be a problem at all for Trump.

Personally I'm sympathetic to the idea that there is some unfair treatment of black people by police but the big problems with BLM so far are, to me:

1. There's no real legislative goal so it's going to be hard to find a way to satisfy them, even if there wasn't substantial political opposition (and of course there is).

2. They should wait until the facts are fully out before they start protesting. Every time an incident happens it seems like the reaction is immediate (on both sides, it should be noted). I wish that people would wait until they really knew what was going on. Instead we have this racial tit for tat that does not further the cause of justice. Wait for facts and then pick your battles or else you become Chicken Little.

3. BLM doesn't have any way to discriminate over who is and is not part of the movement. If you don't get choosy and provide some direction from above you are going to have a lot of stupid crap happen in your name. For example, why the hell was Bernie Sanders getting protested before any Republican candidate? This man was arrested for protesting segregated schools in the 60s. But this is the guy they attack before a whole party that is pretty much guaranteed to side with the cops whenever there is a white cop/black corpse incident? They need to be smarter.

The movement as a whole is just too chaotic, a series of random protests that I just don't see a true goal for. I get the idea of wanting to see cops slower to pull the trigger but I just can't see them accomplishing positive changes without some kind of tangible goal and a better thought-out strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Also when he got called on the fact there's no evidence of people celebrating on 9/11 in NJ, he blamed political correctness as the reason we don't talk about something that didn't happen.
    Holy Shit. Carson said he saw the film of these celebrations. What the hell is going on?

The two leading Republican candidates are basically no better than the chain letters that wind up Snopes.com

At least Carson, walked this back. He apparently confused the Middle East with New Jersey.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

BLM is the biggest meme

what is the controversy ? .. that fat piece of shit deserved whatever beating he got .. these mkers think they can go anywhere and just disrupt shit and everyone is supposed to just sit there and take it

- yes there were people here and around the world celebrating 911 .. what's the issue ? he's 100% correct .. was there some embellishment ? maybe ? but who cares ? the FACT is there were people getting off on what happened .. that's the point .. nothing fictional about it

- waterboarding terrorists .. who cares ? .. they're chopping heads off over there ..

- lol@pissed of montel .. fk that little hypocrite midget
    Last edited by dude77; 11-23-2015 at 09:28 PM.

He should've took the Bernie Sanders approach and stood in the background looking pathetic.

Trump's shooting himself in the foot, but rather have a leader that is willing to take control when there are idiots that are being obnoxious as opposed to just stand there and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    what is the controversy ? .. that fat piece of shit deserved whatever beating he got .. these mkers think they can go anywhere and just disrupt shit and everyone is supposed to just sit there and take it

- yes there were people here and around the world celebrating 911 .. what's the issue ? he's 100% correct .. was there some embellishment ? maybe ? but who cares ? the FACT is there were people getting off on what happened .. that's the point .. nothing fictional about it

- waterboarding terrorists .. who cares ? .. they're chopping heads off over there ..

- lol@pissed of montel .. fk that little hypocrite midget
    My two favorite parts are the fact that the Montel link was a joke went over your head.
    and
    that slightest sliver of doubt you allowed in your worldview here
    - yes there were people here and around the world celebrating 911 .. what's the issue ? he's 100% correct .. was there some embellishment ? maybe [COLOR="Red"]?[/COLOR] but who cares ? the FACT is there were people getting off on what happened .. that's the point .. nothing fictional about it
    Last edited by KevinNYC; 11-23-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    My two favorite parts are the fact that the Montel link was a joke went over your head.
    and
    that slightest sliver of doubt you allowed in your worldview here

great joke .. applause to you ..

as for the people celebrating .. it's a fact .. it happened .. why are people even arguing that ? .. why are they trying to minimize or question the fact that people were in fact celebrating over what happened ? .. seems odd to me .. almost like when black crime is suppressed in the media .. pc run amok

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    as for the people celebrating .. it's a fact .. it happened .. why are people even arguing that ? .. why are they trying to minimize or question the fact that people were in fact celebrating over what happened ? .. seems odd to me .. almost like when black crime is suppressed in the media .. pc run amok

"[COLOR="Red"]I watched [/COLOR]when the World Trade Center came tumbling down,....And [COLOR="Blue"]I watched[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]in Jersey City, N.J.,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."[/COLOR]
    It's like four separate lies. And he repeated it the next day.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time.
    So if you want to play Trump's white knight you have to find evidence that
    there was a television broadcast on 9/11 of thousands of Americans celebrating the WTC collapse in Jersey City and that this was widely covered.