Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Default Re: If Kobe has GOAT level skill and footwork.....

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    I find it funny that couch potatoes know how hard is play through traumatic and debilitating injuries. Like Wiggin's back. I had back spasms and they made entire body limited my hips,my legs,my arms. Kobe injuries and age are at point where he can't continue to play at a NBA starter level.
    I find it funny that you just assume we're all couch potatoes.

If you're too hurt to play, then don't.

National High School Star Fire Colangelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    so Hakeem gets the injury excuse but Kobe doesn't? You use that as your excuse for him to drop off from a double double to then averaging 10/6 the very next year..
    Um.... Hakeem's numbers dropped because he was playing half the minutes and getting half the shots after his injury.

Kobe's number dropped because his efficiency is shit.

It's one thing to get injured, and not having the same game as you used to have.

It's another thing to get injured, and pretend you're still in 2006 putting up bad shot after bad shot on 32% FG....

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Hakeem also peaked in his 30's.

I used seasons because...well, I thought it was self explanatory that Kobe was drafted out of highschool and had FAR more mileage than Hakeem did.

BTW, Kobe tore his achilles. Just an FYI.
    ^ well he should act like he tore his achilles and not shoot 16 shots a game?

If he doesn't have his legs under him, maybe he should run more pick and rolls and facilitate a little bit more? Get his teammates open looks?

Or maybe he could try to cut more to get easier buckets?

But nah, he's still chucking away with defenders in his face like it's 2006. That's what I have a problem with....

It's okay to suck at an old age, but it's not okay to suck this bad... honestly.

I understand what the OP is trying to say, if he's as skilled as his fans make him seem like he is. Why doesn't he take a role in facilitating?

I know he has shitty teammates, but they can atlease make more than 32% of their shots.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    speak for yourself, limp-dick

kobe is basically thrusting as hard as ever even though he's 100% flaccid

confidence isn't the issue, he just stinks.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

If Bran is great, why did he leave his team twice in his prime to form two separate super-teams?

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    speak for yourself, limp-dick

kobe is basically thrusting as hard as ever even though he's 100% flaccid

confidence isn't the issue, he just stinks.

Dirk has timeless go-to moves that don't rely on athleticism, but rather, mostly finesse.

Kobe was a 50/50 (finesse/athleticism) player, both which worked in harmony. Now that the athleticism is gone, which I believe he is stubborn about realizing, he is having trouble to balance his game to the finesse side.

Also the guy is just missing shots he made his whole career, like jumpers from the elbow. I don't know if he just hasn't made the adjustment to compensate for his lack of lift, but shieeeeeet, he simply doesn't have it going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    If Bran is great, why did he leave his team twice in his prime to form two separate super-teams?
    **** LeBron. This thread isn't about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
    Um.... Hakeem's numbers dropped because he was playing half the minutes and getting half the shots after his injury.

Kobe's number dropped because his efficiency is shit.

It's one thing to get injured, and not having the same game as you used to have.

It's another thing to get injured, and pretend you're still in 2006 putting up bad shot after bad shot on 32% FG....

^ well he should act like he tore his achilles and not shoot 16 shots a game?

If he doesn't have his legs under him, maybe he should run more pick and rolls and facilitate a little bit more? Get his teammates open looks?

Or maybe he could try to cut more to get easier buckets?

But nah, he's still chucking away with defenders in his face like it's 2006. That's what I have a problem with....

It's okay to suck at an old age, but it's not okay to suck this bad... honestly.

I understand what the OP is trying to say, if he's as skilled as his fans make him seem like he is. Why doesn't he take a role in facilitating?

I know he has shitty teammates, but they can atlease make more than 32% of their shots.
    Well said