Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Curry or Prime CP3

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Okay...just didn't know what you meant by personally more efficient.

Yea...I think it would surprise people that Paul has 6 seasons of offensive ratings higher than Curry's last year...and 8 equal to or higher.

I still think Curry's shooting and off ball impact trump Paul's advantages, but it's close.
    Not only that, but he's had the #1 on-court offensive rating since 2012 since he's gotten to the Clippers. If you extend it to 2008 he's 2nd behind Nash.

And his teams completely dropoff horribly when he sits on the bench. Last season for example, they were +19.9 pts better on offense when he played vs. when he sat. That's the biggest dropoff ever recorded.

3-time NBA All-Star

Its curry and its not even close. Curry is a scorer while cp3 is a pg. And the last time pgs has won was in the 80's And just look at the top 10 ATG, its dominated by scorers coz scorers>>pgs.

Very good NBA starter

Curry easily. Best offensive player of the post-jordan era (in terms of peak play).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    Curry easily. Best offensive player of the post-jordan era (in terms of peak play).
    not even close.

shaq, lebron, durant, wade, mcrgrady, kobe, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You could argue that Curry's ability to play equally well off the ball as he does on the ball maximizes the capabilities of his teammates, particularly as playmakers. It's one of those 3ball references but it actually applies here. Curry is one of the most portable offensive players in history because he can operate as a traditional point guard, a scoring combo guard, and an off-ball 2 guard whenever he wants to. And that is the biggest reason why Golden State ran one of the most high powered and efficient offenses of all time last year and this year.

The Warriors were at about league average in turnovers while being #1 in pace by almost a full 2 points, and #3 in field goals attempted. Also #1 in TS% and eFG%.
    Good points! Peak or best player wise AS WELL AS GOAT WISE, I wouldn't be surprised if these are the top three PG's of all time eventually:

Magic
    Big O
    Steph

As great as Isiah was, I could EASILY see Steph passing him by. Peak or better player wise, I would take Steph over Isiah ALREADY! And that's saying A LOT!! Its just GOAT status where Isiah has the edge at this point.
    Last edited by bizil; 11-13-2015 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bizil
    Good points! Peak or best player wise AS WELL AS GOAT WISE, I wouldn't be surprised if these are the top three PG's of all time eventually:

Magic
    Big O
    Steph

As great as Isiah was, I could EASILY see Steph passing him by. Peak or better player wise, I would take Steph over Isiah ALREADY! And that's saying A LOT!! Its just GOAT status where Isiah has the edge at this point.
    Tiny Archibald did lead the league in scoring and assists one season.

Curry. He makes the game a lot easier for the whole team.

Curry and it's not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Tiny Archibald did lead the league in scoring and assists one season.
    I'm aware of that. But I would still take Steph over Tiny! Tiny was a beast NO DOUBT! But give me Steph! Only PG's FOR SURE I would take over Steph better player wise are Magic and Big O. I think Steph AS WELL as Westbrook are gonna shake up the all time PG rankings if they stay healthy. The thing that Magic, Big O, Curry, and Westbrook ALL HAVE IN COMMON is the fact that they are matchup nightmares in terms of their scoring ability among PG's. Magic and Big O due to size(the biggest LONG TERM PG's ever) . Westbrook in terms of his freakish athletic ability (most freakish athletic PG ever). And Curry because of his shooting ability (greatest shooter ever).
    Last edited by bizil; 11-13-2015 at 06:25 AM.

Good High School Starter

Curry

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    bizil is lowkey one of the best posters on this site. Always respectful, never hates on players, quality poster through and through. This is the first time I've seen a troll elicit an irritated response.
    Agree, I like his posts too. Quietly one of the best posters here IMO.

AMC[COLOR="White"]hris Paul[/COLOR]