Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lol at those who would pick Dwight over Noah

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    yes because chicago is doing so much better in their series
    Real talk

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    I would still take even a ham sandwich over Noah, and Dwight as well.
    No you wouldn't...

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    No you wouldn't...
    Well, maybe it would have to be a B. L. T. But yeah, I would take Noah over Dwight, who am I kidding.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Dwight hasn't been the problem. I don't know what his numbers are, but he's shown up.

That fakkit Harden though.
    wasny dh12 like 32 and 14 tonight or something

You understand that if James Harden didn't shrivel up into the little piece of shit that he genuinely is, the Rockets would be up 2-0, right?

Dwight's stats may be a bit misleading, but he's come out to play. He's producing, and at a higher level than in the regular season.

Unfortunately for him, his disgusting "#2" has been playing like he's a ****ing high schooler scared shitless being on the court with professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Well, maybe it would have to be a B. L. T. But yeah, I would take Noah over Dwight, who am I kidding.
    A BLT sounds so proper right now. I hate the fact that I always have night cravings like a preggo in third trimester...

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Stop it.

Dwight >>> Noah.

The wizards would be a 35 win team in the west.

The Bulls lost to the Wizards even after getting all of the calls in game 2

The Blazers are playing amazing g basketball so far with LaMarcus Aldridge playing like he's Hakeem Olajuwon in his prime.

All of that is subjective lol. You have every right to pretend those are facts though.

Dwight's average post game eclipses what Noah can do in the post no doubt, freakish athleticism, and has a bigger body for guarding the post. He could handle Nene.

Noah has better mobility, being able to guard the perimeter in a pinch, superior ball handling skills and court vision. He's not a liability on the free throw line either.

Both are hated but for different reasons. Dwight and his playfulness, Noah and his passion.

They're almost two completely different types of players.

I reference Rose and Deng because if they were playing, Chicago would be a totally different team. More open shots due to Deng and Rose penetration. Butler and Hinrich would not have to play so many minutes. Thibs is literally squeezing every ounce of talent out of that team.

Should they be down 0-2? They shouldn't even have made the playoffs with that talent.

Rockets fans though lol:

Man if only we could:
    Replace Jones and Lin with Kevin Love and Rondo
    Sign Ryan Anderson coming off the bench
    Get Phil Jackson coaching with Hollins, JVG and George Karl as assistants

Then we'd be able to compete with the Blazers talent level, its not fair. Plus they have the experience, were still a young growing team. All the calls go against us as well.

NBA All-star

I don't know, I've never fished with either of them. tough call.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue
    All of that is subjective lol. You have every right to pretend those are facts though.

Dwight's average post game eclipses what Noah can do in the post no doubt, freakish athleticism, and has a bigger body for guarding the post. He could handle Nene.

Noah has better mobility, being able to guard the perimeter in a pinch, superior ball handling skills and court vision. He's not a liability on the free throw line either.

Both are hated but for different reasons. Dwight and his playfulness, Noah and his passion.

They're almost two completely different types of players.

I reference Rose and Deng because if they were playing, Chicago would be a totally different team. More open shots due to Deng and Rose penetration. Butler and Hinrich would not have to play so many minutes. Thibs is literally squeezing every ounce of talent out of that team.

Should they be down 0-2? They shouldn't even have made the playoffs with that talent.

Rockets fans though lol:

Man if only we could:
    Replace Jones and Lin with Kevin Love and Rondo
    Sign Ryan Anderson coming off the bench
    Get Phil Jackson coaching with Hollins, JVG and George Karl as assistants

Then we'd be able to compete with the Blazers talent level, its not fair. Plus they have the experience, were still a young growing team. All the calls go against us as well.
    The bigger question here is, switch the two players around and does anything change? The two are effectively equal defensively but it's undeniable that Howard does more scoring which is the Bulls' biggest weakness. Probably if you switched them it'd still be 0-2 in both series

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue

Nah he couldn't not with the way Nene (hitting mid range jumpers non stop) has been playing and you could easily make a counter argument saying Noah could handle LMA.

Dwight isn't the issue in this series right now.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Nah he couldn't not with the way Nene (hitting mid range jumpers non stop) has been playing and you could easily make a counter argument saying Noah could handle LMA.
    No one on this Earth is stopping LMA one-on-one right now. Dwight could stop Nene.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen
    The bigger question here is, switch the two players around and does anything change? The two are effectively equal defensively but it's undeniable that Howard does more scoring which is the Bulls' biggest weakness. Probably if you switched them it'd still be 0-2 in both series
    Way too many variables to even consider if they switch teams. Both team offense's and defense's would look wildly different, and if were talking start of the season, both teams would probably have different players surrounding them.

My whole point was that they are too different to really compare straight up and say one is better than the other.

Marc Gasol would be a better comparison to Noah.

As far as the 0-2 thing goes, I'm just surprised that people are "surprised" that they're in that position, or why anyone thought they would manhandle the Wizards who have a pretty solid 9 man rotation.The Bulls talent level overall is probably comparable to Charlotte. They're the underdogs.

The expectation from a talent standpoint was that they would be bottomfeeders after losing Deng. All of a sudden they're disappointments lol.

Wizards don't get enough credit IMO, they're finally playing to their talent level and would be a tough matchup for Miami should they meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Dwight>>>Noah

Negged

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWhiteGreen

The bulls would be up 2-0 with Dwight instead of Noah. Stop acting like the Wizards are similar to the blazers in terms of talent.

Dwight would demand double teams and get guys open
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 04-24-2014 at 09:55 AM.