Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Dolan tries to stop Phil Jackson's staff firings

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    This isn't a story. This is Isola nitpicking because he (really) is treated like shit by the garden. If Dolan was fighting to keep the scouts, or GM, or basketball people then this is a story. When Dolan asks if some long time people can possibly keep their jobs, that's actually normal. When new bosses come in they clean house, but they don't literally fire everyone, and if they do they do need to discuss it with their bosses.

Total non story, same as the Kerr story. Kerr wants to coach GS. They are a better team now and close to his house. The headline? KERR FEARS DYSFUNCTION AT GARDEN. Isola has an agenda. Look at the actual story.

Dolan's a terrible boss but asking to keep very low level employees if possible is not a evil agenda.
    Thanks for keeping it real. Isola's still angry they snubbed him at the press conference. And to think I come here for the news...

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    I think that Phil Jackson should pull out the big guns.
    What I mean by that is that they should get Zach Randolph, so the Knicks could have a BEAST to throw the ball down low to.
    Been there. I'd rather have Jefferson.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Dolan you fvckin imbecile

[COLOR="Magenta"]This Story is Proven to be false [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Phil needs to get out of there ASAP. Dolan is a real POS
    Phil is an amazing dude. I can look up to his ability... one that I don't have... to just say **** it.

He got paid. He can just troll around if dude wants him to. You think Phil will stop writing books? or saying shit? He can write a book about what a dick Dolan is. lol.

Phil has won enough. While I'm sure he wants to win, I also get the feeling that Phil can just be like... once he feels his toes are stepped on... oh well, I'll just be a figure head then... and collect my check.

-Smak

I usually hit open layups

Only James Dolan is capable of paying an employee 60 Million for 5 years and not letting him do his job. The problem with the Knicks wasn't Woodson, not Carmelo or any other player, it's Dolan! When the head of the fish is rotten the whole fish is rotten. Dolan you straight up stink!