Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: God told Derrick to rise...

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    looks like you already do. and live in shit.
    Bruh your ***** ass has another man's pic saved to your computer. Look through your post history, 90% of your posts involve Derrick Rose you closet homo.

It makes me uncomfortable knowing that some little dick Chinese dude beats off with his tweezers to a pic of me and my girl.

Oh well, I guess now I know how Kanye feels.

I bet your bum ass has delivered Chinese food to me a couple times before, you're a failiure at life.

You watch bulls games on that dirty ass 19 inch fat TV that hangs in that sweaty ass Chinese Restaurant you work at while you post from that bummy ass Nokia with stolen wifi you bum bich.

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    Bruh your ***** ass has another man's pic saved to your computer. Look through your post history, 90% of your posts involve Derrick Rose you closet homo.

It makes me uncomfortable knowing that some little dick Chinese dude beats off with his tweezers to a pic of me and my girl.

I bet your bum ass has delivered Chinese food to me a couple times before, you're a failiure at life.

You watch bulls games on that dirty ass 19 inch fat TV that hangs in that sweaty ass Chinese Restaurant you work at while you post from that bummy ass Nokia with stolen wifi you bum bich.

That lethal injection.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Kanye is rich and his girlfriend is hot, you have no comparison to him.

I remember calling this dude overrated back in 2011 and everyone jumping on me callin me a hater. 3 years later and look what everyone thinks

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Kanye is rich and his girlfriend is hot, you have no comparison to him.
    Are you rich and do you have a hot GF? I bet not, so if your name is not Kanye West you have no business responding to my post *******. Hop off.

***** do you even have a girl? Fucc outta here.

oh really "bruh"? im not even chinese you typical dumb monkey, dirty scrub.

really though, your insults are elementary. beating off with tweezers? chinese food? sounds like your maturity level is stuck in the 6th grade. what are you going to say next, i need a magnifying glass to see my small *****? Idiot.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 04-23-2014 at 12:58 AM.

oh really "bruh"? im not even chinese you typical dumb monkey, dirty beaner scrub.

That's flat out racist. Didn't you get butthurt and report me for being 'racist'.....

You're absolutely livid right now. Calm down. You guys still open? I want the chicken and broccoli, sauce on the side. Does the fried rice come with it or do I pay extra?

Former Bulls Fan.

oh really "bruh"? im not even chinese you typical dumb monkey, dirty scrub.

really though, your insults are elementary. beating off with tweezers? chinese food? sounds like your maturity level is stuck in 6th grade.
    Ofc u not

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    lmaooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

That's flat out racist. Didn't you get butthurt and report me for being 'racist'.....

You're absolutely livid right now. Calm down. You guys still open? I want the chicken and broccoli, sauce on the side. Does the fried rice come with it or do I pay extra?
    lame

Former Bulls Fan.

lame
    You're the definition of lame. What kind of grown ass ***** dedicates all the time and effort you have in to another man who doesn't know your bich ass exists?

Fuc outta here and pay attention to them eggrolls.

Ofc u not

pubes on your face. youre at the bottom of the social ladder "bruh" "fucc outta hea" LOL.

Former Bulls Fan.

pubes on your face. youre at the bottom of the social ladder "bruh" "fucc outta hea" LOL.
    You delivering food to a ***** at the bottom of the social ladder though. Bet if you talk to ya grandpops he'll tell you what the bottom of the social ladder really is, building them railroads and shit.
    Fuc boy.

You delivering food to a ***** at the bottom of the social ladder though. Bet if you talk to ya grandpops he'll tell you what the bottom of the social ladder really is, building them railroads and shit.
    Fuc boy.
    oh really?

bottom bitch.