Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kevin Durant is only popular in Oklahoma according to this map :lol

Google search query?

So if somebody writes "Lebron flop videos" in google, it adds to this survey of him being most popular?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    They better win for your sake, there's nothing left for you if they don't.

Avy bet says they don't win, I'll use a LeBron GOAT avy if they win, you use LeBron choker if they don't. Real talk here, Miami doesn't impress me at all, they're worse than last year and SA and OKC look better.
    Who cares what impresses you? You said the same shit the last two years how Miami wasn't going to win it. You're obviously biased against Miami and can't think clearly. And what is the point of betting against you? What's in it for me? No offense, but you could stop posting forever and no one would ever ask or think about you again. You're a ****ing nobody, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    Google search query?

So if somebody writes "Lebron flop videos" in google, it adds to this survey of him being most popular?
    Yeah...LeBron, DeLonte, Gloria

Decent playground baller nosfan773's Avatar

This can't be right, no way LA goes with Bron over Drew Brees. The dudes a god down here.

I'm not sure why some people are butthurt here. The most polarizing and best player in the NBA is the most popular and most researched? What a shock! Although I don't think this map is super accurate. Google searches don't tell the whole story. I can type "LeBron is a bitch" and I think it will count.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Who cares what impresses you? You said the same shit the last two years how Miami wasn't going to win it. You're obviously biased against Miami and can't think clearly. And what is the point of betting against you? What's in it for me? No offense, but you could stop posting forever and no one would ever ask or think about you again. You're a ****ing nobody, dude.
    I said they'd win last year and I also have said they should be favorites this year but lately they don't look like they can pull it off.

Excuses, brah, chickenshit to put your money where you're mouth is

And where do you go off on calling someone else a nobody on an internet forum? This ain't real life, fakkit You're one of the least respected posters here, 95% of ISH want you permabanned.

Looks like in real life you have nothing going on, here you're a "celebrity", kinda pathetic if you ask me.

why's it such a shock to everyone that lebron is the most talked about athlete?

most hated niqqas are the most relevant ones too

I said they'd win last year and I also have said they should be favorites this year but lately they don't look like they can pull it off.

Excuses, brah, chickenshit to put your money where you're mouth is

And where do you go off on calling someone else a nobody on an internet forum? This ain't real life, fakkit You're one of the least respected posters here, 95% of ISH want you permabanned.

Looks like in real life you have nothing going on, here you're a "celebrity", kinda pathetic if you ask me.
    I touched a nerve it seems. U mad

I touched a nerve it seems. U mad
    Ain't real life, homie.

Ain't real life, homie.

Yea, you really are from Chicago.

My condolences.

Yea, you really are from Chicago.

My condolences.
    I'm from Chicago, born and raised, I rep Chicago but my job took my to SoCal, been here for the last decade and a half...

Stick dem condolences up your crapper

Banned

Only reason why hes popular because people on google search "Lebron flop" remember LEBRONING....come on now

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Only reason why hes popular because people on google search "Lebron flop" remember LEBRONING....come on now

god your jokes make me cringe so hard

kobetard

Lebron most popular in ny? That can't be right. I wonder what the knicks fans on this sight think of that? You'd think it would be a yankee.
    Last edited by IMObjective; 04-22-2014 at 02:09 PM.

I am honestly surprised that Lebron is this popular given that the poll has more than NBA players, it also includes NFL and other pro-sports leagues.