Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Michael Jordan is GOAT based on all comprehensive statistic measures

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    How good were KAJ's teams in HS and College, compared to MJ's teams?
    His UCLA teams were insanely dominant, I think they still hold the record for consecutive wins. I can't comment on his HS teams.

Default Re: Michael Jordan is GOAT based on all comprehensive statistic measures

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    6 time champion
    3 time NCAA champion
    3 time HS champion

Kareem>>>Jordan.
    Domination at every level>>>domination at one level.
    5 of those came when he played with the GOAT PG Magic and he only bailed his team 2x in the finals.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Since when does HS and College accomplishments come into consideration when it comes to top 10 GOAT lists?
    Because its called "Greatest of ALL time". Not just greatest some of the time.

How good were KAJ's teams in HS and College, compared to MJ's teams?
    If you have to ask, your opinion is invalid. You're trying to paint someone as the best ever, when you don't even know the qualifications of the other applicants.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    5 of those came when he played with the GOAT PG Magic and he only bailed his team 2x in the finals.
    So what did Magic do without Kareem?

Nothing.

What did Kareem do without Magic?

Turn an expansion Bucks franchise into champions in their third year of existence, his second in the league.

Banned

LEBron brought a shit highschool team with a center that was a fat blob in the finals on national TV against the talent Academy of OAK Hill

If you have to ask, your opinion is invalid. You're trying to paint someone as the best ever, when you don't even know the qualifications of the other applicants.
    Sure, KAJ had accomplishments in HS and College, but MJ's accomplishments, which he achieved at the pinnacle of the sport, deserves more praise than KAJ getting it done over a bunch of players (who would not even sniff the NCAA in the '80's) in the '60's, right? Don;t get me wrong. KAJ is a top 3 GOAT, but him getting shit done at the HS and college level in the '60's is not impressive at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    LEBron brought a shit highschool team with a center that was a fat blob in the finals on national TV against the talent Academy of OAK Hill
    I actually recall St Vincent St Mary choking against an all-white squad his junior year I think.

They were down 3 and James opted to pass instead of taking the shot himself and they ended up losing.

Quote Originally Posted by ICONIC
    I actually recall St Vincent St Mary choking against an all-white squad his junior year I think.

They were down 3 and James opted to pass instead of taking the shot himself and they ended up losing.

Where did you get this B*ll$hit?? Far below your $tinking F@T @$$.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Where did you get this B*ll$hit?? Far below your $tinking F@T @$$.
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...ron-prep_N.htm

I know more about your hero than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ICONIC
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...ron-prep_N.htm

I know more about your hero than you do.

Back to back and reigning NBA Champion. Buhay ka pa romosexual you are a fat son of a B1tch in your early 30's. I thought you were dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Oh you know, horrible, he wasn't dominant at all in the playoffs, or so I'm told... except....

Highest average, rebounds per game, one playoff series
    32.0 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia vs. Boston, 1967 (160/5)
    Most rebounds, game
    41 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia vs. Boston, April 5, 1967

Most rebounds, rookie, game
    35 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia at Boston, March 22, 1960

Most rebounds, one half
    26 - Wilt Chamberlain, Philadelphia vs. San Francisco, April 16, 1967
    And the records for most chokes in playoff and most stat padding

So what did Magic do without Kareem?

Nothing.

What did Kareem do without Magic?

Turn an expansion Bucks franchise into champions in their third year of existence, his second in the league.
    Magic bailed Kareem's ass when he was just a rookie. Kareem couldn't finish what he started.

In 91 Magic led the Lakers to the finals but lost to a greater team.

What did Kareem do? Choke job after choke job until Magic came.

MJ is 6/6 in the Finals, he never lost, never allowed a Game 7 in the Finals. all-time leading career ppg, PER, 5 MVPs, 10 scoring titles, DPOY, led the league twice in steals. No one's going to eclipse him in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Magic bailed Kareem's ass when he was just a rookie. Kareem couldn't finish what he started.

In 91 Magic led the Lakers to the finals but lost to a greater team.

What did Kareem do? Choke job after choke job until Magic came.
    Yet won a regular season MVP playing alongside Magic and won the Finals MVP at 38 years old. Led the Bucks to a championship, carried The Big O to his only title.