Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron put together a basketball masterpiece tonight

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    same old lebron fans defending him, nothing new.
    as always lebron fans can never deal with the argument, and have to resort to personal attacks. maybe it's too hard to face the truth?
    Your post are borderline retarded and contradict themselves. You also seem to be criticizing him for being smart enough to score so much from the paint the paint.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

same old lebron fans defending him, nothing new.
    as always lebron fans can never deal with the argument, and have to resort to personal attacks. maybe it's too hard to face the truth?
    Dude i am not particularly a lebron fan.I love watching him as much as any other superstar including kobe.I am not american so i am fan of NBA and basketball in general.Not a nut job like yourself.This is not about resorting to personal attacks.This is about you.I have met people like you especially in america i have never understood your kind.Its like you need to insult one man to feel alive.What i said is from an outside perspective.Thats what i see whenever i read your posts.Pathetic humanbeing whose only job is to insult one guy who doesnt even know about your existence.

Sorry but this is not even about lebron.You are not rational to be treated like a normal human being.For example DEUCE BEGULOW he is not a lebron fan but you can say something to him and he will acknowledge that even though he may not accept it.So there will be a discussion.With you it feels more like strangulation. When talking to you,i feel like talking to a wall.

So this is not a personal attack this is just the truth and i assure you i am not alone in my sentiments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiYRZp_BZKM

Such a masterpiece isn't easy to create

Not airballing my layups anymore Soultrane's Avatar

Mozart is overrated though.

Local High School Star

only player in history to be capable of shooting 90% in the regular season but shoots 10% in 4th qtrs of nba finals.

simply a GOAT perimeter player - nuff said

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    People may try to put it down and yes he stat-pads every once in a while, and yes it was vs the Bobcats but terrific game by Lebron nontheless, no other way around.

Shot chart

13/14 on layup drills? that meant u ran laps where I come from.

Vs the 11-36 Bobcats? impressive

I rule the local playground

Lebron is currently ranked 10th in the league in FG% at 55.5%. The nine players ahead of him are all centers and power forwards, and none of them are averaging better than Dwight Howard's 16.5 ppg. Lebron is averaging nearly 27 ppg, to go along with his 8 boards and 7 assists. This kind of efficiency and volume from a perimeter player is practically unheard of, at least in this era. He's easily the best player in the game and if the Heat finish the season strong and lock up the 1st seed, he should win his 4th MVP award in 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAQisGOAT
    And i'm a hater for telling he is the biggest statpadder that i ever saw play?

Didn't watch the game, how many good looks did he pass? How many of his assists was just standing around waiting for Bosh to get open top of the keep and pass him the ball? U know what passes today as great playmaking.

I guess Wade publicly saying he and Lebron are on a statpadding contest, that whoever is more efficient gets all the ped's after the game, isn't enough for people.

I wonder why the Mozart of basketball needed Wade and Bosh. This isn't a 16 or 20 league team, where the best teams had multiple all-stars, this is a 30 team league.

Against the Bobcat

Dude always statpad against weak opponent.. Masterpiece my ass..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC Zephyrs
    Lebron is currently ranked 10th in the league in FG% at 55.5%. The nine players ahead of him are all centers and power forwards, and none of them are averaging better than Dwight Howard's 16.5 ppg. Lebron is averaging nearly 27 ppg, to go along with his 8 boards and 7 assists. This kind of efficiency and volume from a perimeter player is practically unheard of, at least in this era. He's easily the best player in the game and if the Heat finish the season strong and lock up the 1st seed, he should win his 4th MVP award in 5 years.
    He passes up any shot that isn't wide open or a layup. And at first you would think.. Hey that's a good thing. Take only good shots. But with lebron, he's passing the ball up to guys for worse shots than what he could've gotten himself. Batter contested three or lebron for a turnaround 15 footer? Haslem 18 footer or lebron from 20? He's not going to make the right basketball play.. He's going to do whatever gets him the best stat. Pass to batter? Worse that happens is a miss, no assist, and no decline in field goal percentage. Shoot it himself when it's not a layup? That could fvck up his fg and is the worst case scenario in his decision making process.

Lebron isn't playing natural bball.. He's fitting his play around individual numbers.. Passing up shots that would give his team an even bigger edge on purpose to protect a number.

And I remember when pauk was saying taking a half counter at the buzzer could only result in a negative outcome. For winning? Nah.. For lebron's stat sheet? Well that's all that matters to both of them.

Because they don't have his strength and athleticism.
    That's his main weapon, he was blessed with that athleticism. As for other skills like shooting? He's pretty average, comparable to the average NBA player. Everything he's good at, he uses his athleticism to accomplish.

Once his athleticism starts falling.. you lebron fans are in for a rude awakening.. forget top 10 when his career starts sky diving
    LeBron has already developed post-moves (and still getting better). When his athleticism falls (who knows when it will, he came into the league a freak of nature so I doubt he will lose it like other players do) he can just move to full-time power forward and dominate the game there. It should be easy just by his size and power alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    A perimeter player that shoots so rarely from the perimeter might be also unheard off.
    What are you talking about? If you even watched Lebron you would know that the vast majority of his shots are jumpers, which he makes at decent clip these days. He's also attempting over 3 three-pointers a game and making better than 40% of them.

And besides, are you really gonna fault him for getting to the rim for easy buckets? Isn't that the entire point of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Lebron isn't playing natural bball..
    This really couldn't be any further from the truth...