Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #61
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,726
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
just watched the bail hearing. he is so screwed with so much evidence against him between phone calls, texts, video, bubble gum, bullet matches, glock he was holding in video and how the victim was shot unique to glock supposedly....its unbelievable how quickly he went from one of the best future TE's in the NFL to jail for the rest of his life. Too bad theres no death penalty. what a horrible person. i also think its odd how the Pat's never looked at all of those gang tat's he has which show some serious gang activity. i mean one says Blood straight up lol....

wonder if the NFL or the Pats get any backlash for this, and how much of that $40 mill was guaranteed.

Plenty of athletes are affiliated with gangs. I didnt think some would mention it. But Stephen Jackson lets it be known he is a member of the bloods. It took an article from ISH posters to shut me up that he reps a gang. Brandon Jennings came from gang central and has photos of him wearing certain colors and throwing up gang signs. So why is it all of a sudden ODD NE Pats didnt look into his gang affiliation? What if they did and he told them he isnt involved? You're being ridiculously silly here. Aaron Hernandez gave NE no reason to suspect he was involving in gang activity. So I'm lost at why you would even introduce this.

Why would NFL or Pats get backlash from a player who on his free time acted a fool? NE released him before he was read the counts he is charged with. They are done with him. NFL cant act because NE already acted. His career with the NFL is over. So why should they recieve backlash again? Tell us

Last he will get money owed to him that isnt tied to any character clause. So I doubt his bonus money will be witheld. He will see that. And he will need it.


Quote:
I always laugh at not snitching. People for a living do illegal things and then are expected to behave according to a high code of honor. Criminals snitch.

I know what you're saying. But I actually get the code tho. I'd be pissed if I was Aaron Hernandez.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:48 PM   #62
kenuffff
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 527
kenuffff has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
just watched the bail hearing. he is so screwed with so much evidence against him between phone calls, texts, video, bubble gum, bullet matches, glock he was holding in video and how the victim was shot unique to glock supposedly....its unbelievable how quickly he went from one of the best future TE's in the NFL to jail for the rest of his life. Too bad theres no death penalty. what a horrible person. i also think its odd how the Pat's never looked at all of those gang tat's he has which show some serious gang activity. i mean one says Blood straight up lol....

wonder if the NFL or the Pats get any backlash for this, and how much of that $40 mill was guaranteed.

NFL needs stricter policies thats for sure. I don't know what the pats could have done really, most of the guys in the NFL have gang "affiliations" , it is hard not to know or be friends with someone in a gang depending on where you're from, hell some of my best friends are in gangs.
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #63
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,408
Godzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Plenty of athletes are affiliated with gangs. I didnt think some would mention it. But Stephen Jackson lets it be known he is a member of the bloods. It took an article from ISH posters to shut me up that he reps a gang. Brandon Jennings came from gang central and has photos of him wearing certain colors and throwing up gang signs. So why is it all of a sudden ODD NE Pats didnt look into his gang affiliation? What if they did and he told them he isnt involved? You're being ridiculously silly here. Aaron Hernandez gave NE no reason to suspect he was involving in gang activity. So I'm lost at why you would even introduce this.

Why would NFL or Pats get backlash from a player who on his free time acted a fool? NE released him before he was read the counts he is charged with. They are done with him. NFL cant act because NE already acted. His career with the NFL is over. So why should they recieve backlash again? Tell us

Last he will get money owed to him that isnt tied to any character clause. So I doubt his bonus money will be witheld. He will see that. And he will need it.




I know what you're saying. But I actually get the code tho. I'd be pissed if I was Aaron Hernandez.


i'm not surprised by SJ having gang affiliations but either way if you followed the NFL you'd know teams are generally very cautious about player characters. i mean they all passed up on Moss just for little stuff like weed or something and players with character concerns fall a lot on draft boards. so you'd think a guy with Bloods tatooed on his hands and gang tat's all over his arms would be a big warning sign...and there are reports now that he's always maintained gang affiliations which was sort of known. NBA barely cares about character concerns compared to NFL. Granted everyone gets chances especially guys with talent, and the Pats rolled the dice and lost...thats why there'd be backlash for taking a poor character guy after he screws up and stains their city/team.

Read this:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ation/2443091/

As for why the NFL should care or gets backlash read this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rial&hpt=hp_t2

bottom line no professional organization wants these hoodlums affiliated with them, and why they pass up guys who should be drafted way higher for guys they know have good character. this just adds to the already poor reputation the NFL has with poor character athletes. Fans don't like that shit either, and if anything it gives opposing fans ammo to humiliate them with. And no organization is dumb enough to just take a players word for how great a guy they are lol...at least i hope not.

oh and i was wondering how much was guaranteed out of that $40mill...obviously NFL contracts aren't guaranteed. so if he didn't get a signing bonus and stuff like that he could be compltely screwed out of the money too altho i'm sure he did, but just how much?

Last edited by Godzuki : 06-27-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #64
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,408
Godzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
NFL needs stricter policies thats for sure. I don't know what the pats could have done really, most of the guys in the NFL have gang "affiliations" , it is hard not to know or be friends with someone in a gang depending on where you're from, hell some of my best friends are in gangs.


i don't normally see gang tat's to the degree Hernandez has them on pro athletes. at the least that is not normal at all, on top of the already questionable character concerns when they took him. either way they got burned from that gamble they took and will suffer the repercussions...and i'm sure it'll affect future gambles teams take on players with them.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #65
kenuffff
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 527
kenuffff has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
i don't normally see gang tat's to the degree Hernandez has them on pro athletes. at the least that is not normal at all, on top of the already questionable character concerns when they took him. either way they got burned from that gamble they took and will suffer the repercussions...and i'm sure it'll affect future gambles teams take on players with them.

he has one tattoo that says blood sweat and tears, the rest of them are normal tattoos. point being if you're not from the burbs` you're probably going to know people from a gang. isiah thomas brothers were all in a gang in chicago.
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #66
Godzuki
Very good NBA starter
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,408
Godzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat coolGodzuki is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
he has one tattoo that says blood sweat and tears, the rest of them are normal tattoos. point being if you're not from the burbs` you're probably going to know people from a gang. isiah thomas brothers were all in a gang in chicago.

i dont' know about that since theres a lot on his hands and arms that look shady as hell. also just how normal are you really pretending they are on pro athletes? lets be honest here, like 95% of pro athletes aren't rocking gang tats....if not more. that is far from normal for anyone really.

Last edited by Godzuki : 06-27-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:17 AM   #67
tpols
3-time NBA All-Star
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,926
tpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected postertpols is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB


I know what you're saying. But I actually get the code tho. I'd be pissed if I was Aaron Hernandez.
Damn you'd be just as dumb as him then too. Like a guy facing life in prison isn't going to rat on this guy? Not like hernandez is Nicky Barnes or some high up boss who will easily get an underling to kill you for snitching.. And even if he was I'd take my chances with them than a guaranteed life sentence. How can you not snitch on a dumbass like this?
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,726
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Damn you'd be just as dumb as him then too. Like a guy facing life in prison isn't going to rat on this guy? Not like hernandez is Nicky Barnes or some high up boss who will easily get an underling to kill you for snitching.. And even if he was I'd take my chances with them than a guaranteed life sentence. How can you not snitch on a dumbass like this?

People have ratted on big bosses without getting killed. I just find it funny that people involve themselves in criminal activities knowing the full consequences of their actions. Yet when they face those consequences squeal like a pig.

Am I surprised that Aaron buddy or buddies will snitch? No. I'm just saying if I was in his shoes I'd be pissed that they quickly jumped ship given all the dirt we've done together. You dont want to face life in prison? You shouldnt have traveled to my crib with the gun and be apart of me murdering someone. you knew what was going down, you were down with it. Probably instigated it.

Aaron buddies werent young, manipulated males who were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Or intimidated in being apart of a criminal activity. They were down with what was going on. Yet you want to turn around and snitch?

I wont do life in prison so I'll snitch and just do 30. You do the crime you do the time together. Thats why I said I'd be pissed if I was Hernandez.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #69
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 19,721
Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

You don't decide not to draft a guy because he has tattoos. If Hernandez had been getting into trouble as a Gator then the Pats should have known better but as common as tats are these days the only reason you should care is if it's something crazy like a swastika.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #70
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
GOBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illadelph live 215
Posts: 50,726
GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?s...54&src=desktop


This guy is crazy. Wow
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:16 PM   #71
kenuffff
Great young streetballer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 527
kenuffff has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Murder of Odin Loyd, tied to a double murder in 2012, shot a guy in the face in 2012, fits the description of a suspect in a 2007 attempted murder.. The question I want to know is did the patriots know about that 07 incident before they drafted him? I'm thinking they most likely did because urban meyer knew about it according to that report. Could the gainsville pd, urban meyer etc be held liable for odin loyd's death? This guy shouldn't have been in the NFL he should have been in JAIL a long ass time ago.
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #72
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brighton, MA
Posts: 19,721
Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuffff
Murder of Odin Loyd, tied to a double murder in 2012, shot a guy in the face in 2012, fits the description of a suspect in a 2007 attempted murder.. The question I want to know is did the patriots know about that 07 incident before they drafted him? I'm thinking they most likely did because urban meyer knew about it according to that report. Could the gainsville pd, urban meyer etc be held liable for odin loyd's death? This guy shouldn't have been in the NFL he should have been in JAIL a long ass time ago.
No.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 AM   #73
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 14,151
mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Anyone looking for a good laugh should check out the responses to his final tweets.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy