Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default The Bulls are the absolute best team for Melo. He has to see this right?

If Melo wants a shot at winning a championship next season and possibly winning a few championships then the Bulls are the absolute best fit for him.

I don't care how good Phil Jackson is, he's not going to rebuild the Knicks and get them to contend by next season already.

Melo could go to Chicago where he'd be a huge star in a big market. He'd be playing with two other superstar players in Rose and Noah. If Rose stays healthy there's no team that could stop the Bulls.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
    PF: Taj
    SF: Melo
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

There's not one weakness in that starting lineup. They can score, defend, rebound.

Default Re: The Bulls are the absolute best team for Melo. He has to see this right?

So was LeBron, see how that worked out ... I don't think these players always understand how they fit.

Default Re: The Bulls are the absolute best team for Melo. He has to see this right?

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    melo is stupid. im taking about high school drop out stupid. his bimbo wofe will make him stay but i doubt phil wants anything to do with that loser

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    melo is stupid. im taking about high school drop out stupid. his bimbo wofe will make him stay but i doubt phil wants anything to do with that loser
    ^This, I don't even want him on the Lakers. He's cancerous to the Knicks and would drag the Lakers so far down not even Kobe could save them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapopo
    ^This, I don't even want him on the Lakers. He's cancerous to the Knicks and would drag the Lakers so far down not even Kobe could save them.

Welcome to ISH, you'll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    So was LeBron, see how that worked out ... I don't think these players always understand how they fit.
    I think he would have come to Chicago if... we just weren't Chicago. I think having to live up to MJ's legacy played a bigger part in his decision than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    I think he would have come to Chicago if... we just weren't Chicago. I think having to live up to MJ's legacy played a bigger part in his decision than anything.
    I'd agree, bud.

Banned

Melo is a loser, cancer, and chucker. The Lakers would be perfect for him... he'd fit right in with Kobrick.

Not airballing my layups anymore Bl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kakapopo
    If melo is cancer, Kobe is Aids

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Melo in the Post, Gibson waiting for the baseline pass off a double team, Noah at the elbow. Both capable of offensive rebounding.

Or, Rose on the perimeter attacking the rim.

We can dream. The Bulls FO need to get this done. Amnesty Boozer, then sign Anthony. Bring back Agustine.

Saw a basketball once

I know how could he possibly pass up on the opportunity to be ran into the ground like Jimmy Butler.

Uh, they were also the best team for LeBron or Wade that year when they were both free agents. And yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Uh, they were also the best team for LeBron or Wade that year when they were both free agents. And yet....

Not easy recruiting stars to Chicago, even though they are a big market.

The shadow of Jordan, cheap ownership will always deter star players from going there. In this case, Melo sees a great opportunity to win championships and Chicago has the perfect situation for him.

Bulls suck.