Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I can't believe the Pacers are going to lose in the first round to the 8th seed

It's amazing. They might get swept. WTF....where are our Pacer fans, wtf happened?

Local High School Star

Default Re: I can't believe the Pacers are going to lose in the first round to the 8th seed

Not just that but Atlanta May be the worst team to make the playoffs in 20 years.. Any other teams sweeps Atlanta out.. I know they look good right now.. But trust me they are horrible against anyone else

Local High School Star

Default Re: I can't believe the Pacers are going to lose in the first round to the 8th seed

It's been down hill ever since Paul George was catfished.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Not just that but Atlanta May be the worst team to make the playoffs in 20 years.. Any other teams sweeps Atlanta out.. I know they look good right now.. But trust me they are horrible against anyone else
    False

They would be the 4th #1 seed to lose in the first round in the last 7 years.
    That's a crazy stat.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    False

You are joking right?? Atalanta suck.. Just right now Indiana have been playing like the worst team in the league.. Watch if Atlanta make the 2nd round.. They get swept in blowouts

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    They would be the 4th #1 seed to lose in the first round in the last 7 years.
    That's a crazy stat.
    Link...cuz all i remember is dallas in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Link...cuz all i remember is dallas in 2007
    Dallas 07
    Spurs 11
    Bulls 12

Not just loosing at that, SWEPT

So much for that "doesn't matter if the east is weak, we have the two best teams " rhetoric

Sunshine State

Verticality

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    So much for that "doesn't matter if the east is weak, we have the two best teams " rhetoric

This. ****ing idiots who were defending the weak ass piece of shit Eastern conference.

series aint over yet

Local High School Star

Worked hard all year long to get that 1 seed just to get swept by the Hawks...

Banned

Feel bad for the homie Dro