Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: some dudes got my basketball

This is some nickelodeon Hey Arnold stuff "HEY FOOTBALL HEAD!"

You will never see your ball again, btw.
    Last edited by picc84; 12-02-2007 at 10:04 PM.

I could see the scene from Boyz in da Hood goin' down when JFresh tries to get his ball back.

JFresh: Hey, that's my ball give it to me!
    Ball Thief: It's my ball now punk **plays keep away with his boys**

shhhhhhh

j [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"]Fresh[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][FONT="Times New Roman"]IF[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Georgia"]you[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]want[/COLOR] [FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Red"]to [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT="Arial Black"]see[/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Sienna"] Spalding[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT="Arial Narrow"]again[/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]BRING[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="Black"]200[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]twinkies[/COLOR] [FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Black"]and[/COLOR][/FONT] a [COLOR="Navy"]Galon[/COLOR] of [COLOR="Red"]MILK[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]to [/COLOR]teh [COLOR="Red"]Y[/COLOR]

NBA Superstar

If humans contracted AIDS from apes, the why can't we give it back to them?

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    j [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"]Fresh[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][FONT="Times New Roman"]IF[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][FONT="Georgia"]you[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]want[/COLOR] [FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Red"]to [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT="Arial Black"]see[/FONT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Sienna"] Spalding[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT="Arial Narrow"]again[/FONT] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]BRING[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR="Black"]200[/COLOR] [COLOR="SandyBrown"]twinkies[/COLOR] [FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Black"]and[/COLOR][/FONT] a [COLOR="Navy"]Galon[/COLOR] of [COLOR="Red"]MILK[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]to [/COLOR]teh [COLOR="Red"]Y[/COLOR]

Local High School Star

j [COLOR=red][FONT=Impact]Fresh[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black]3[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkolivegreen][FONT=Times New Roman]IF[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=darkorange][FONT=Georgia]you[/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR=black]want[/COLOR] [FONT=Impact][COLOR=red]to [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black]see[/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=sienna] Spalding[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow]again[/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]BRING[/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=black]200[/COLOR] [COLOR=sandybrown]twinkies[/COLOR] [FONT=Impact][COLOR=black]and[/COLOR][/FONT] a [COLOR=navy]Galon[/COLOR] of [COLOR=red]MILK[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]to [/COLOR]teh [COLOR=red]Y[/COLOR]
    lol

oh man that's great

Decent playground baller Chocogrease's Avatar

RoFl my 4$$ 0ff

Sugar K

RoFl my 4$$ 0ff
    r0fl my a55 0ff!1111*

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    What he said.

j Fresh3: "Hm, um, hey guys, I was wondering if I could get my basketball back. You know, the one you borrowed yesterday?"

Ball-bully: "Your ball? Yea man, its over here, follow me."

*ball-bully turns and pivots, bringing right fist up at devastating 60 degree angle*
    *j Fresh rockets into the air, his limp, lifeless body blotting out the sun*

"Daaammmmnnnn!"

"Its MY ball, punk."

sorry, i had to get in somehow

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    j Fresh3: "Hm, um, hey guys, I was wondering if I could get my basketball back. You know, the one you borrowed yesterday?"

Ball-bully: "Your ball? Yea man, its over here, follow me."

*ball-bully turns and pivots, bringing right fist up at devastating 60 degree angle*
    *j Fresh rockets into the air, his limp, lifeless body blotting out the sun*

"Daaammmmnnnn!"

"Its MY ball, punk."

sorry, i had to get in somehow
    Is the second picture from that one movie, i think it was called "Friday"? or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Chocogrease
    Is the second picture from that one movie, i think it was called "Friday"? or something like that...
    Today is "Sunday" kid.

jfresh, maybe try using other balls to play with like soccer balls or golf balls. Then, those dudes wont steal any more of your balls. Cause ya know, balls are important and i would be pretty darn mad if my balls were taken away from me. good luck.