Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: ISIL Militants Filmed on a Tram in Istanbul

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Albanian.... Crazy video dude, they just drived around and most of the timed seemed like they shot literally every random vehicle & civilian.
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 09:57 PM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Albanian.... Crazy video dude, they just drived around and most of the timed seemed like they shot literally every random vehicle & civilian.
    This is just so sad . Were these random killings?

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    This is just so sad . Were these random killings?
    Im not sure, but the thing is even if they shot specific targets they would shoot through anybody & any car that passed in their line of fire... so.... yea....

These psychos need to be eradicated, where is A-10 Thunderbolt when you need one lol
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Not at all, those killing were not random at. They seem to target Iraqi soldiers, politicians.

Banned

Turkey supports them because they are getting the black gold from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    Turkey supports them because they are getting the black gold from them.
    at 40$ per barrel its quite a deal, but thats not the only reason

Not at all, those killing were not random at. They seem to target Iraqi soldiers, politicians.
    Come on man there is some instances there where they just go ham full-auto shooting anything in line of sight where other cars/people pass by, you think they care if some bullet flies also somewhere where "they dont want", no they dont care.... and ive seen some other video where they pursue a soldier in civilian clothes into a crowd and go full-auto there aswell bringing down/injuring a couple of people in the process, i wouldnt like to go look/find that video, it was some grotesque site.....

They target not only iraqi soldiers, politicans, but just any people who dont comply to them.... a random civilian in the street standing in the way wont barricade them from their lunacy.... a random civilian who is known to not comply to their ideology aswell (like us or hell, 99.9% of the muslims) is a target....

ISIS cannot challenge the Iraqi government for control over the country anyways. On a basic level, it's simple math. Estimates of ISIS' fighting strength range from 10,000+ combat troops. The Iraqi army has 250,000+ troops, plus armed police. The Iraqi military also has tanks, airplanes, and helicopters and so on. ISIS can't make a serious play for the control of Baghdad, let alone the south of Iraq, without a serious risk of getting crushed.

...and now you talk about challenging the rest of the world? All they can do is behead the random guy and do this you see on the video.....
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Come on man there is some instances there where they just go ham full-auto shooting anything in line of sight where other cars/people pass by, you think they care if some bullet flies also somewhere where "they dont want", no they dont care.... and ive seen some other video where they pursue a soldier in civilian clothes into a crowd and go full-auto there aswell bringing down/injuring a couple of people in the process, i wouldnt like to go look/find that video, it was some grotesque site.....

They target not only iraqi soldiers, politicans, but just any people who dont comply to them.... a random civilian in the street standing in the way wont barricade them from their lunacy.... a random civilian who is known to not comply to their ideology aswell (like me/us or hell, 99.9% of the muslims) is a target....

ISIS cannot challenge the Iraqi government for control over the country anyways. On a basic level, it's simple math. Estimates of ISIS' fighting strength range from 10,000+ combat troops. The Iraqi army has 250,000+ troops, plus armed police. The Iraqi military also has tanks, airplanes, and helicopters and so on. ISIS can't make a serious play for the control of Baghdad, let alone the south of Iraq, without a serious risk of getting crushed.

...and now you talk about challenging the rest of the world? All they can do is behead the random guy and do this shit you see on the video..... until all of them are dead...
    You seem to overestimate Iraq. The country is a mess, kurds want independence, shia and sunnies are fighting each other. Despite being armed with U.S. weapons Iraqi soldiers are poorly trained and are fighting like cowards, spray and pray, poor tactics. IS cant challenge the Iraqi government because they will never be accepted by the international community. I think they will be wiped out pretty soon, but Turkey will do their best so that kurdish state does not come to existence, as it will cause instability inside their country. Next several months should be interesting.

Just gimme this and ill do the job, i have experience, i play Battlefield 4.

Just gimme this and ill do the job, i have experience, i play Battlefield 4.
    Not so easy when they hide in the cities among the civilians

Not so easy when they hide in the cities among the civilians
    Easy! Just install one of those Analysis Focus Systems a la Robocop / Terminator.

...or just have fun picking the targets using AC-130's spectre, many ISH posters have room in this baby! Lets do this!

'MURICA!
    Last edited by pauk; 09-19-2014 at 11:44 PM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Saddam was a better evil than these guys

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/13/5803712...aq-crisis-isis

#10. Dont plagiarize

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Seriously Chazzy, you are creeping me out with all that stalking, detective work, storage of my posts and you do it only against me, for some reason.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Nuke em all. ISIS problem solved.