Lightbulb My idea for new video game ; nba 2k auto

think about it guys who have not get sick and tired of these nba 2k game now ? every years i buy these game , shot a hoops , do associtation , do a my players , and it always same things again again , play with a freinds and shot a hoops and break controllers becuse freinds use a cheesing tricks . we need some fresh thing to nba 2k .

so i well say ; make a blending to nba 2k and grand theft auto and call to it nba 2k auto . imagine these ; you are play nba game , do 30 point and 5 rebound and 7 assit ; you go out the game and drive to a strip clubs ; holy fk** it are your opponent to the game ; now a twist ; you lose these game by 2 point and opponent to game win shot , you are maybe very pissed to the opponent ; so you take to your gun and shot him down , now you have a cops against yo so you get to your car and drive to cops .. but holy fk** you have another nba game in 2 hour , so what you well do , have only 2 hour to evade cop to get to game , you BARELY escape a cops when you get to these game and drive through nba arenaa and drive car to the basketballs game , to a jumping roll out the car and straight to the courts , take a basketballs and dunk to the baskets !!

damn that sound like nba 2k game i want play , and these can happen im not joke to you , becuse the have grand theft auto 5 and nba2k15 why fk** not just do a blending together ? the well just make contracts with rockstar and 2k , somone make a thred that insidehoop shall make a company and these is genius idea make a company for these game , we well make million to insidehoop with these idea

Default Re: My idea for new video game ; nba 2k auto

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    think about it guys who have not get sick and tired of these nba 2k game now ? every years i buy these game , shot a hoops , do associtation , do a my players , and it always same things again again , play with a freinds and shot a hoops and break controllers becuse freinds use a cheesing tricks . we need some fresh thing to nba 2k .

so i well say ; make a blending to nba 2k and grand theft auto and call to it nba 2k auto . imagine these ; you are play nba game , do 30 point and 5 rebound and 7 assit ; you go out the game and drive to a strip clubs ; holy fk** it are your opponent to the game ; now a twist ; you lose these game by 2 point and opponent to game win shot , you are maybe very pissed to the opponent ; so you take to your gun and shot him down , now you have a cops against yo so you get to your car and drive to cops .. but holy fk** you have another nba game in 2 hour , so what you well do , have only 2 hour to evade cop to get to game , you BARELY escape a cops when you get to these game and drive through nba arenaa and drive car to the basketballs game , to a jumping roll out the car and straight to the courts , take a basketballs and dunk to the baskets !!

damn that sound like nba 2k game i want play , and these can happen im not joke to you , becuse the have grand theft auto 5 and nba2k15 why fk** not just do a blending together ? the well just make contracts with rockstar and 2k , somone make a thred that insidehoop shall make a company and these is genius idea make a company for these game , we well make million to insidehoop with these idea
    damn

stfu

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    stfu

comone guys these have to happen , have you never be angered when playing nba 2k that you cant not have gun to your locker like arena ? now you can have gun to your locker and shot your team mate , and be realistic nba career , not fake like in nba 2k man

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    comone guys these have to happen , have you never be angered when playing nba 2k that you cant not have gun to your locker like arena ? now you can have gun to your locker and shot your team mate , and be realistic nba career , not fake like in nba 2k man
    shoot your teammate

Two-Time Oscar MVP robert de niro's Avatar

that would be more fitting for madden