Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Default Re: are peeple better looking now a days cause of evolution than in tha past?

Quote Originally Posted by King Jane
    a cave women

russell westbrook

Default Re: are peeple better looking now a days cause of evolution than in tha past?

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    The poor and ugly people are reproducing at a higher rate than the smart and attractive people. We aren't evolving, we are devolving.
    its true...........

The poor and ugly people are reproducing at a higher rate than the smart and attractive people. We aren't evolving, we are devolving.
    Lead by example, don't reproduce.

Good college starter

There is no correlation between looks and wealth. Unless you count dressing good and having the right stylists as looking good, which is dumb since your kids arent gonna exactly inherit that via your genes are they dumb f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ker.

I rule the local playground tomSR.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    There is no correlation between looks and wealth. Unless you count dressing good and having the right stylists as looking good, which is dumb since your kids arent gonna exactly inherit that via your genes are they dumb f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]ker.
    i think he means poor and/or ugly........

NBA Superstar

was wachin some old ass movie tha other day an was cringing hardcore how ugly the actresess was. got me to thinkin that if we got more athaletic wit modern times an nutrition and training are we also not better looking and more perfect shaped in the face? discuss
    People are better looking, bigger, living longer, and healthier for many reasons.

1-education. people know about how to live right (diet, exercise). Some choose to ignore however, but natural selection limits their opportunities going forward.

2-mobility. mixing of the gene pool, people are pro-creating outside of their immediate area.

3-medical advances. while cosmetic surgery is sometimes out of control, most people have minor procedures that improve their appearance.

4-fashion. hair and clothes are just hotter today.

5-vanity. people love themselves and want to promote themselves.

What a disgusting mindset... The "ugly" ? You decide who's "ugly" now?
    Praise yourself for not being born ugly, then... You did a good job on that!

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

No such thing as evolution.

The answer to this question is "no"

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I'm ugly as shit in 2014.

้้้&

was wachin some old ass movie tha other day an was cringing hardcore how ugly the actresess was. got me to thinkin that if we got more athaletic wit modern times an nutrition and training are we also not better looking and more perfect shaped in the face? discuss
    The answer is simple. Most actresses now are unbelievably beautiful. They don't pick average looking women anymore for lead roles....that's why.

Add in cosmetic surgery, face lifts, nosejobs, as well, and those are your answers....