Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Terror Alert in Australia lifted to *HIGH*-First time EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    Another racist quote from dear old trentykins:

I'm not, and what would that have to do with anything?

Your racism is so thoroughly ingrained in your thought process that to you, it is unthinkable that a non-religious white person could ever not be terrified of all brown people.

Your deflection when under the pump only reminds me how annoying Muslims are when they do this tactic.

You like no religion? Yet you have done nothing but defend Muslims and deflect the blame from them and call me racist. The deflection, the racist card is exactly what they do.

Fess up dude, you're Lebanese

You have no interest in addressing my points, but only to throw out insults and troll.

Do you need to call me trentykins? How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by bergs14
    Hey poido,

I'd probably vote for you for Prime Minister.

Seriously.

Thanks bro.

My tone is considered racist by many, even though I am only reacting to what is happening. I like to put out in the open all their little secrets and deception tactics to fool idiots like cactus sack who has no clue what he's on about.

I think Asian, Italian and Indian cultures have all made a considerable effort to assimilate or adopt our way of life.

These Muslims have proved to be defiant and have an extreme entitlement attitude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    poido is a bogan

Cactus-sack is a dickhead

Been here two months, learned the word bogan. Cool, now fvck off.

Banned

I wish trentykins the chinaman would cut his microscopic testicles off so we'd have one less retard in the gene-pool.

Banned

If trentykins the dumb chinaman would make a point I'd happily address it.

If trentykins the dumb chinaman would make a point I'd happily address it.

Italians, Indians, Asians have all settled here and adopted our way of life and have made an effort to integrate into our society.

All I hear from Muslims is the race card, protests, oppression, terrorist threats, and saying anything to deflect their role in international affairs and tensions here in Australia.

When we had the raids the other day, instead of condemning the people implicated for terrorist activities, they go out and protest against oppression and victimization. Crying oppression, what a bunch of hypocrites what about Muslim women walking around in ridiculous clothing? Or getting punished for the most trivial things?

Anyways, that should be simple enough for you now cactus, I hope you can rub a brain cell or two together and give me a sensible response

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Been here two months, learned the word bogan. Cool, now fvck off.
    Try 1.25 years brah

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Italians, Indians, Asians have all settled here and adopted our way of life and have made an effort to integrate into our society.

All I hear from Muslims is the race card, protests, oppression, terrorist threats, and saying anything to deflect their role in international affairs and tensions here in Australia.

When we had the raids the other day, instead of condemning the people implicated for terrorist activities, they go out and protest against oppression and victimization. Crying oppression, what a bunch of hypocrites what about Muslim women walking around in ridiculous clothing? Or getting punished for the most trivial things?

Anyways, that should be simple enough for you now cactus, I hope you can rub a brain cell or two together and give me a sensible response

Banned

-That's because the so called Australian way of life is made up of a mix of Italian, Indian, Chinese, Irish etc. cultures. There is no unique Australian identity, we are a melting pot you stupid fvck.

-You don't hear anything from muslims, because you don't know any. You hear that shit from the media.

-Small minority. I choose not to blame several hundred thousand people for the actions of a handful. The same way I choose not to paint all Christians as racist retards, just because you are one.

-Who gives a fvck if some people want to wear a burqa/hijab/niqab? That's none of your damn business.

So you're a racist without any good reason. Good job dummy.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

-That's because the so called Australian way of life is made up of a mix of Italian, Indian, Chinese, Irish etc. cultures. There is no unique Australian identity, we are a melting pot you stupid fvck.

-You don't hear anything from muslims, because you don't know any. You hear that shit from the media.

-Small minority. I choose not to blame several hundred thousand people for the actions of a handful. The same way I choose not to paint all Christians as racist retards, just because you are one.

-Who gives a fvck if some people want to wear a burqa/hijab/niqab? That's none of your damn business.

powerful post

There were protests soon after the raids. What the f.ck are you on? I don't hear from Muslims? You are clueless, I grew up and lived around Muslims, stop assuming shit you f.cking turd.

Wtf? These answers fail to address much of anything I said. I made a very distinct comparison between what the Italians, Asians, Indians, Irish bring to this country and what these muslim cultures bring. And what do you answer with? We are a big melting pot

You dodge and weave my points and come up with some bullshit that doesn't address Muslims responsibility in anything.

You call me racist, yet I just paid compliment to races which have done a good job here in Australia. I think you have no answer for my points other than to brand me a racist.

Deflect deflect deflect. That is all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher

We have nothing to talk about. Cactus sack wants us to believe we are all racists for bringing shame to those instigating these acts of terrorism.

According to him, this would be a plot by the Australian government

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

rat poison

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    rat poison

Came into my thread to follow me.

This guy losing hair and sleep over me