Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr! Charlie Z fights Mayweather's dad

LMAO! I dont know if you guys remember when he used to post on ISH. But Here you can see him spar with Floyd Mayweather Sr and resorting to a sucker punch because he was getting his ass whooped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKui...layer_embedded

And all this time i thought he was a gimmick. He really is messed up in the head. You dont mess with the Mayweather family.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr. when sparring goes wrong!!

TF did I just watch?

NBA Superstar

:wtf

Banned

You definitely see where lil Floyd got his style from, definitely wasn't Roger.

Real question... how did this even happen in the first place?

BTW, Zelenoff needs to be ended ASAP. Lucky he didn't get stomped out for that sucker punch, what a clown.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Is this real life?

How does Charlie get in the ring with Sr in the first place?

NBA Superstar

[COLOR="Red"]WTF[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    TF did I just watch?
    You just saw the best boxer in the world dad's putting a whooping on a guy that used to post on insidehoops. I cant believe he actually went for that sucker punch though. Did he seriously think he could get away with it?

I wont be surprised if we find out hes dead in a few days or beaten up into a coma

NBA Superstar

now that i'm not speechless but WTF is Zelenoff doing in a ring with Floyd Sr?

and he completely sucker punches him after he gives up?

i'm just shocked at what i just saw

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Charlie, I know you'll read this. GET HELP. I'm serious.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by verylegit
    somethings are just not meant to be understood. im with godzuki fakkit on this one wtf

stfu ure momz a whore

Zelenoff if ure reading this...LMFAOOOOO

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

What The ****?

Charlie Actually Met Floyd Mayweather Sr Mfer?

This Can't Be Life But Stilll What The ****?

It must be nice to be able to post a video of yourself being a cheap shotting bitch and then be able to proclaim what a badass you are.

NBA Superstar

am i trippin? is this real or am i dreaming? i just pinched myself but i'm still here in this thread

I wish they posted the entire fight. I also wonder how he got in the ring with Floyd Sr and got him to fight with no headgear.

Floyd Senior at 61 still has some skills