Default Elite High School ball players vs the 50-60s era

This was a topic me and my friend have been arguing about for quite some time.
    While i think elite high school players e.g 17 year old lebron would average around 30/10/10. He on the other hand, believes a high schooler lebron would probably go 18/8/8. Whos right and how do you think high schoolers would work during those times.

Default Re: Elite High School ball players vs the 50-60s era

50-60s era needs actual dates.

High schoolers today won't do any better in the Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain era than they would in the Magic Johnson and Larry Bird era, or the Hakeem Olajuwon and Michael Jordan era. If you think otherwise, you're ****ing nuts dude.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    High schoolers today won't do any better in the Bill Russell and Wilt Chamberlain era than they would in the Magic Johnson and Larry Bird era, or the Hakeem Olajuwon and Michael Jordan era. If you think otherwise, you're ****ing nuts dude.
    Through evolution and change, todays population is much more superior to back then. During the 50s, majority of people were 5'8 white guys. Today, we have 6'6 big atletic dudes who have trained all their lives.