View Poll Results: What pieces would you trade to get Kuzma some help?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lebron

41 91.11%
  • Lonzo

8 17.78%
  • Rondo

7 15.56%
  • KCP

9 20.00%
  • Javale

7 15.56%
  • Hart

5 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Is Kuzma getting enough help?

My boy drops 21 on them "Kings" in the third and we net the biggest win in weeks...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Love how the Lebron haters try and put this fukking scrub up on a pedestal. Kyle Kuzma isn't even the 4th best player on a championship much less any wear ever being an all star player.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Love how the Lebron haters try and put this fukking scrub up on a pedestal. Kyle Kuzma isn't even the 4th best player on a championship much less any wear ever being an all star player.
    He's a second year player averaging almost 20 points with a positive assist to turnover ratio, you raging alcoholic hahahah

Was also only pick 27 in the draft, he has exceeded expectations and beyond.....imagine his growth wasn't stunted this year by a certain someone....

GET KUZMA SOME HELP ALREADY

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    He's a second year player averaging almost 20 points with a positive assist to turnover ratio, you raging alcoholic hahahah

Was also only pick 27 in the draft, he has exceeded expectations and beyond.....imagine his growth wasn't stunted this year by a certain someone....

GET KUZMA SOME HELP ALREADY
    When did 16ppg become almost 20? This isn't high school summer school you mathematical dunce. He averages 16ppg on 13.5 shots...half the league could do that if given the shots you cross eyed paint eating fukkwit. Never respond to a post I make again. I just lost more brain cells responding to you than 10 years of alcohol abuse ever could.

When did 16ppg become almost 20? This isn't high school summer school you mathematical dunce. He averages 16ppg on 13.5 shots...half the league could do that if given the shots you cross eyed paint eating fukkwit. Never respond to a post I make again. I just lost more brain cells responding to you than 10 years of alcohol abuse ever could.
    Why so angry? You've become bitter in your old age, Smoke.

Hes averaging 18.7 points on 45% shooting.

Slow down on the whisky so you can stay on the correct line whilst reading stats, big boy

Slow down on the whisky so you can stay on the correct line whilst reading stats, big boy
    I was looking at his rookie numbers and not paying attention. None of this changes what I said. Instead of 13.5 shots to 16ppg he is taking 15.5 shots to 18ppg. Literally nothing has changed except for the fact that he's taking more shots. If you think he's any kind of an actual impact player you don't know anything about basketball. Well, that's already a given considering you actually believe Demar Derozan is a good player.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Why so angry? You've become bitter in your old age, Smoke.
    He's mad that LeBron has been exposed

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    He's mad that LeBron has been exposed
    Bingo.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Whatever happened to him? His last 10 games have been brutal. 16 ppg on 37% FG (24% from 3). Even last night, outside of that 1 qtr where he got hot, he just looked so limited at all facets of the game. Not even a poor man's Jamison at this point.

The ISH'ers Champion!

I do wonder what the season would have been like without Lebron. Both him and Ingram would have probably averaged about 23-25 pts per, and grown much more as the centerpieces of an offense - with all the responsibility that entails.

Kinda sad his growth as a player is being derailed - which isn't just expressed in numbers... there is a mental aspect to it as well and it's huge.

Guys like Embiid, Giannis and hec even Russell will grow significantly faster. Gotta envy that...

I dread of losing Kuzma or Ingram...

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I dread of losing Kuzma or Ingram...

Unfortunately, this is happening. Good thing is that the media shitted on ALL the young guys early on to prop up Lebron and then they tried to prop them up at the trade deadline. They can't be consistent...which is good for Ingram and Kuzma.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Unfortunately, this is happening. Good thing is that the media shitted on ALL the young guys early on to prop up Lebron and then they tried to prop them up at the trade deadline. They can't be consistent...which is good for Ingram and Kuzma.
    Good observation. If they're crap what's their value to x franchise? X franchise asks for more and more.... which leads to rape deals which have to be declined.

lmfao what have I done..

manfred98 umadbro

lol @ that poll tho

just LOL

this forums HATES br0n