Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Default Re: The elephant in the room when it comes to LeBron vs. Kobe Durant

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Regular season games

So Melo > Bran right?
    dang you know what you might have just proved me wrong as well as the dude who brought up jordan/isiah... Fack I thought I was on to something...

Y'all get my point tho

In relation specifically to LBJ/KD/KB... Bron kicks there ass H2H on top of his statistic and achievement advantages

I guess thats all I was trying to say

NBA Superstar

Melo > LeBron

Dunking on everybody in the park dannysc305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Melo > LeBron
    Yeah no theres definitely a flaw in my logic thanks for pointing that out.

Cause we all know thats far from the truth..

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dannysc305
    Yeah no theres definitely a flaw in my logic thanks for pointing that out.

Cause we all know thats far from the truth..
    A heat fan I can respect.

Why is this so hard to admit? Anytime I make a mistake in logic and get called on it I admit it and move on instead of running with it and making an even bigger joke of myself.

Durant is currently the better player and if he wants to surpass LeBron on the all time lists he needs to win a championship this year.

High School Varsity 6th Man MastaKilla's Avatar

OP changes his avatar to the heat after jabbar says that he respects him because of his avatar that was a picture of a girl. I lol'd

Very good NBA starter

A heat fan I can respect.

Why is this so hard to admit? Anytime I make a mistake in logic and get called on it I admit it and move on instead of running with it and making an even bigger joke of myself.

Durant is currently the better player and if he wants to surpass LeBron on the all time lists he needs to win a championship this year.
    lol one championship wont be enough to surpass lebron

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    lol one championship wont be enough to surpass lebron
    LeBron has beat a 50 win team in the playoffs just four times. If Durant wins the championship this year he'll beat four 50 win teams in one championship run alone. Not to mention doing this all while being the first player in over a decade to play over 3000 minutes and win the championship. Along with being on the team that drafted him and just 25 years old...

No doubt a chip this year secures Durants spot over LeBron on the all time lists. Doesn't take anything away from LeBron though, still a good player in his own right.

Very good NBA starter

LeBron has beat a 50 win team in the playoffs just four times. If Durant wins the championship this year he'll beat four 50 win teams in one championship run alone. Not to mention doing this all while being the first player in over a decade to play over 3000 minutes and win the championship. Along with being on the team that drafted him and just 25 years old...

No doubt a chip this year secures Durants spot over LeBron on the all time lists. Doesn't take anything away from LeBron though, still a good player in his own right.
    lmao... stop.

you guys almost went down 2-1 to the fricken grizzlies last night

durant is playing terrible and is in a funk as well. getting saved by reggie jackson is great for his legacy

NBA Superstar

lmao... stop.

you guys almost went down 2-1 to the fricken grizzlies last night

durant is playing terrible and is in a funk as well. getting saved by reggie jackson is great for his legacy
    Remember when D Wade desperately tried to "save" LeBron in the 2011 Finals and failed?

OKC winning last night only shows how adaptive Durant is a player that he can completely play off ball and still have a big impact while helping secure the W. Meanwhile LeBron in 2011 had to dominate the ball at the top of the key only to wear the shotclock down to pass to a double teamed Chalmers....

Very good NBA starter

Remember when D Wade desperately tried to "save" LeBron in the 2011 Finals and failed?

OKC winning last night only shows how adaptive Durant is a player that he can completely play off ball and still have a big impact while helping secure the W.
    no... lebron in the 2011 finals showed how big of an impact he has on the game. if lebron isnt playing well the heat have no chance.

durant plays terrible this whole post season and he gets saved by westbrook and jackson

NBA Superstar

no... lebron in the 2011 finals showed how big of an impact he has on the game. if lebron isnt playing well the heat have no chance.

durant plays terrible this whole post season and he gets saved by westbrook and jackson
    So the Heat would have no chance vs the Bobcats without LeBron?

Do you actually believe the shit you spew?

Very good NBA starter

So the Heat would have no chance vs the Bobcats without LeBron?

Do you actually believe the shit you spew?
    maybe you should watch the games...

game 2 was close as ****. lebron had great game 1 and 3 to lead the heat. it would be a competitive series without lebron.

heat vs nets/pacers without lebron? heat lose in 5

NBA Superstar

Go back to snorting cocaine [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]ckboi

Very good NBA starter

quitting like durant

Where exactly does all this put Durant, assuming he wins the chip this year?