Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Markieff Morris just FOUGHT archie goodwin during the suns/warriors game

Just kick him out. **** it, no trade needed.

Default Re: Markieff Morris just FOUGHT archie goodwin during the suns/warriors game

And to think that Iverson got black balled for lesser things.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Iverson got black balled because he sucks.
    Lesser things, like I said.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    Joe doesnt wanna come back to phoenix, he left for a reason
    They'd buy him out so he can come off the bench for a contender. The Nets don't want to pay JJ his buy out, but they can get some disgruntled players in return for him.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Who wants to bet at least one of the Morris twins won't live to be 40?

College superstar

Anyone condoning the physical aspect of that confrontation has clearly never been in a leadership role... or they were very bad in said role.

Leaders should be in control of their actions at all times, and their emotions most of the time (if not all).

That said... I'm not totally sure on trade rules, but I don't believe others FOs are allowed to speak with players prior to trading for them. But if I were going to trade for Morris, I'd like to have a conversation with him prior to. A very frank one. Just to see where his head is at. Because his motives seem fine. Just the execution was lacking. Nothing a little coaching wouldn't fix.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    Anyone condoning the physical aspect of that confrontation has clearly never been in a leadership role... or they were very bad in said role.

Leaders should be in control of their actions at all times, and their emotions most of the time (if not all).

That said... I'm not totally sure on trade rules, but I don't believe others FOs are allowed to speak with players prior to trading for them. But if I were going to trade for Morris, I'd like to have a conversation with him prior to. A very frank one. Just to see where his head is at. Because his motives seem fine. Just the execution was lacking. Nothing a little coaching wouldn't fix.
    Agents can be granted permission to speak with other FOs and I wouldn't be shocked if those other FOs can talk directly with the player, as long as the team allows it. Pretty sure Suns would be ok with another team talking to him in hopes they trade for him.

While I agree that Goodwin might have needed some tough love, I don't think Markieff is the one to do it, and I don't think the bench is the best place to do it. Nobody wants advice from the team malcontent that just came off suspension.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

what i wanted to do in 2k15