Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Holy crap! Who was that goddess with Pau Gasol tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    What do you expect when Spudjjay enters a thread and says he can screw Ray Allen's wife better than Ray can? I personally find Spud's irrational hate for Ray too funny in the first place so I couldn't resist.

By the way I remember you saying how old you were once and you're a year or 2 younger than me.
    Listen VC, I've seen you post before, you're way better than this. You're one of the few people here on ISH that uses logic and reasoning to make your point, not to mention all the stats you know about. Spud is one of the most hated posters on here, you basically have to ignore what he says. It isn't a coincidence that about 8-9 other people are rocking that "Spudjjay is a *****" avatar. Forget about him.

And for the record, I'm 21 years old. Whether you're older than me or not, I'm sorry, I can't magically accelerate my age.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by w00terz
    Listen VC, I've seen you post before, you're way better than this. You're one of the few people here on ISH that uses logic and reasoning to make your point, not to mention all the stats you know about. Spud is one of the most hated posters on here, you basically have to ignore what he says. It isn't a coincidence that about 8-9 other people are rocking that "Spudjjay is a *****" avatar. Forget about him.

And for the record, I'm 21 years old. Whether you're older than me or not, I'm sorry, I can't magically accelerate my age.
    I wasn't criticizing you for your age, just commenting on you referring to both me and Spud as children. I'm actually 21 turning 22 in June so we're about the same. For some reason I thought I remembered you stating your age as 19 or 20 once.

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    I wasn't criticizing you for your age, just commenting on you referring to both me and Spud as children. I'm actually 21 turning 22 in June so we're about the same. For some reason I thought I remembered you stating your age as 19 or 20 once.
    Yea, you are older than me. I just turned 21 a couple of months ago, after the time I told you I was 20 (I think this came up when we were arguing with each other about Allen Iverson some time ago).

But yea, my post was mainly directed at Spud, he's consistently taking on half the board at any given time because of the sh*t he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Ok, back on track. I'd **** her all night... raw... so she could not escape my grasp... forever...

[COLOR="White"]creepy[/COLOR]

Is she related to Pau and Marc Gasol? She's F*cking hot.

NBA rookie of the year

She did look much better on camera, but I prefer Vanessa Bryant, atleast in those pictures posted before. I'm sure Karl Malone agrees with me too.

Banned

I think it's safe to say now that Gasol > Kobe.

Local High School Star LakersLaLaLand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by quasimoto
    I think it's safe to say now that Gasol > Kobe.
    Oh Hell No!!!

>=

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/v/...riend.jpg.html

I am Chris Wilcox

It's pretty hilarious watching you ugly bastards saying you would or wouldn't hit. The fact is, most of you are just f*cking idiots. Saying the typical, she's not hot, I've had hotter sh!t. It's all preference, if you don't like, then you don't like, but the chances of any of you clowns bagging hotter chicks is questionable.

Me Da Bess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    It's pretty hilarious watching you ugly bastards saying you would or wouldn't hit. The fact is, most of you are just f*cking idiots. Saying the typical, she's not hot, I've had hotter sh!t. It's all preference, if you don't like, then you don't like, but the chances of any of you clowns bagging hotter chicks is questionable.
    They probably are.... in their fantasies.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

The cultural differences on this site always become plainly obvious when the subject turns to women.

National High School Star

i was thinking she was cute as hell when i was watching the game. that pic does no justice at all.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 211269
    Shes pretty hot but Kobe's wife Vanessa is still my favorite of all the NBA wives I have seen, including Eva longoria

haha damm cant belive my old front neighbor hit that.....oc beezes are koo

but about Paus secret honey...she did look like him....she had nice features except her nose....plus spanish girls are annoying
    Last edited by dazed27; 02-14-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Local High School Star LakersLaLaLand's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    The cultural differences on this site always become plainly obvious when the subject turns to women.
    People aren't realizing it...But this statement right here. Is as solid as it comes. I don't think there is a truer statement regarding ISH posters as a whole.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by DreamShake24
    Here's the pic

Marc Gasol's Girlfriend

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersLaLaLand
    People aren't realizing it...But this statement right here. Is as solid as it comes. I don't think there is a truer statement regarding ISH posters as a whole.

Perhaps but lots of guys just find more beauty in the form of spackled makeup, fake boobs, fake looking hair and tans so deep you can barely make out a women's features, and others not so much. Honestly, do you think women like Beyonce, Eva Longoria, Vanessa Bryant and Lindsey Lohan for instance would, or could, go out in public with as little makeup and hair work as a natural beauty like the one sitting next Pau? They are all obviously 10 levels above whatever I could pull and I would probably struggle to pull a sentence together if one went up and talked to me, but some women are simply hotter than others and some women benefit from makeup better than others.

Now I will quit slobbering over this girl anymore before Interpol shows up at my door with cyber-stalking charges.