Default What would you think...? (What if?)

If the Warriors lost in the 1st round of the playoffs this year and LeBron's Cavs upset the Spurs in the Finals.

What would be your thoughts on Curry and the Warriors? Should they sign Durant?

What would be your thoughts on LeBron?

Spurs?

I guess Spurs gonna Spurs.
    Last edited by DoctorP; 03-22-2016 at 04:27 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: What would you think...?

Dumbest thread I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    Dumbest thread I've seen in a while.

Thanks.

This is not high IQ stuff here, genius.

And yet answering the question goes beyond your intelligent comprehension, ultimately being a passive aggressive ***** takes control of your brain and you give that childish retort. Well done.
    Last edited by DoctorP; 03-22-2016 at 05:00 AM.

Definitely very very disappointing for the Warriors but I already think they have a winning formula, just have to keep in consistent. I don't know about LeBron, I mean he already has a championship caliber roster so does him winning really gonna surprise anyone?

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    Thanks.

This is not high IQ stuff here, genius.

And yet answering the question goes beyond your intelligent comprehension, just being a passive aggressive ***** takes control of your brain and you give that childish retort. Well done.
    I'm not answering the question because I live out here in the real world, not in fantasy land. If the Cavs make it out the East, we will sweep them like we did in '07. It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    I'm not answering the question because I live out here in the real world, not in fantasy land. If the Cavs make it out the East, we will sweep them like we did in '07. It's as simple as that.
    This is delusional. Spurs might win, but it wont be a sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    This is delusional. Spurs might win, but it wont be a sweep.
    Don't forget, he lives in reality.

Default Re: What would you think...? (What if?)

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    If the Warriors lost in the 1st round of the playoffs this year and LeBron's Cavs upset the Spurs in the Finals.

What would be your thoughts on Curry and the Warriors? Should they sign Durant?

What would be your thoughts on LeBron?

Spurs?

I guess Spurs gonna Spurs.
    well, maybe a chance in 1000 for this to happen.

I can see the cavs beating SA tho, as they are big and rebound well. They'll be motivated and with all the athletes&bigs they have, they can be a very good defensive team when locked in (see last year POs)... it's not as clear cut as everybody believes it.

Cavs vs GSW depends on refs calling screens, if they call them like they did all season cavs are going quickly down.

warriors might lose in the 1st round to the clippers, other than this no chance. if they lose in the 1st or 2nd round the media will rip them a new one, that's for sure. don't know if you young people remember but the meltdown when dallas lost to the warriors in 07 was huge (these forums back then , the st spurs forum ). warriors losing now would be orders of magnitude bigger, the GOAT shitstorm. cue in MJ on tv. cue in lebron saying he'd rather rematch the warriors than the spurs.
    KD would fit perfectly in place of barnes+iggy, they'd be beyond stacked.

everybody will try to get KD (spurs, gsw, washington, etc)

lebron will try to prove in these playoffs that he is still the man, he is taking it easy in the regular season but he might get numbers like last years POs (imo when locked in he is still the best in the league)

spurs might get duncan back next season (you never know) and continue to do what they are doing, next season LMA is more integrated, kwahi is more experienced/better, mills gets better, simmons will probably grow the fastest .... we'll see them next season too. Spurs with kd/lma/kwahi .. nasty shit tbh