Default If Bronna leaves again it's all downhill for tha NBA.

Think about it. He's been greedy thus far with stacking his teams since 2010 and have made tha NBA less competitive. Now if he leaves again, I guarantee it's going to be a lot worse for tha league. Instead of playing with 2 superstars and good spot up shooters it's going to be 3 to 4 superstars this time with great spot up shooters. Our precious NBA is headed for big trouble after tha 2/7 season ends . What you think ISH?

Default Re: If Bronna leaves again it's all downhill for tha NBA.

not if he goes back to the Miami

It will just make it more plain to everyone who he is as a player and a competitor.

LeBron, Carmelo, Paul, and Howard should all callude somehow. That would be lol

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

We don't want him back in Miami.

Wilt Chamberlain left multiple teams. Not a big deal if he left CLE to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    LeBron, Carmelo, Paul, and Howard should all callude somehow. That would be lol
    And they still wouldnt win LMAO

I cant think of three all-stars I respect less than Bran, CP3, and Dwight Howard.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    And they still wouldnt win LMAO

I cant think of three all-stars I respect less than Bran, CP3, and Dwight Howard.

whats wrong with cp3???? If cp3 was at least 6'4 he would have a ring or two right now. Of course you don't understand what im saying but when you do you'll remember this post.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Think about it. He's been greedy thus far with stacking his teams since 2010 and have made tha NBA less competitive. Now if he leaves again, I guarantee it's going to be a lot worse for tha league. Instead of playing with 2 superstars and good spot up shooters it's going to be 3 to 4 superstars this time with great spot up shooters. Our precious NBA is headed for big trouble after tha 2/7 season ends . What you think ISH?
    If LeBron leaves, it will be to the Spurs, Warriors, or Thunder. That is how desperate he is getting.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    Wilt Chamberlain left multiple teams. Not a big deal if he left CLE to me.
    If Wilt came out in this social media era, he'd be crucified and his corpse burned at the stake

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    whats wrong with cp3???? If cp3 was at least 6'4 he would have a ring or two right now. Of course you don't understand what im saying but when you do you'll remember this post.
    CP3 leads the NBA all time in one category:

Fouls drawn in the backcourt.

Nicca stays veering unnaturally out of his way and stopping for no reason, other than to shove his butt into a defender running back on defense. Then shoots a 3/4court shot and b!tches at the ref as to why he isn't getting free throws. It's not competitive basketball. It's dishonesty. Did he want to stop, and shift his hip that way? Does he regularly do that when no defender is present ? It's sickening. He's a cheap dirty annoying little pest in general. A spoiled rich kid, who doesn't even realize how utterly corny he is.
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 03-22-2016 at 11:34 AM.

I rule the local playground

Nicca stays veering unnaturally out of his way and stopping for no reason, other than to shove his butt into a defender running back on defense. Then shoots a 3/4court shot and b!tches at the ref as to why he isn't getting free throws. It's not competitive basketball. It's dishonesty. Did he want to stop, and shift his hip that way? Does he regularly do that when no defender is present ? It's sickening. He's a cheap dirty annoying little pest in general. A spoiled rich kid, who doesn't even realize how utterly corny he is.
    Right. He also leads the NBA in ALL-time douchiest flops.

Back to Business

lol he wasn't born rich and kid???? IDK man..sounds like you just hate him because of what he does for a living.

Decent playground baller

The rules need modified so that is not a foul on the defender.