Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: Summer League: Dante Exum 36 pts, 14 assists full highlight (video)

trey burke won't be the starting PG for long.

Thought he looked pretty good out there actually, he looks like a NBA player the way he moves around out there.
    I'd say give him a chance and be pretty optimistic after watching that.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    trey burke won't be the starting PG for long.
    This is a quote from an anonymous GM on Espn radio "if Dante Exum is your starting PG next year you'd better close your eyes."

Did anyone here watch his summer league games? Because I saw a guy whose handle wasn't great and turned the ball over and was weak and couldn't shoot anything. Not a jumper a 3 or a FT. That's what I saw.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Keep hating niqhaaa ready to bump when he wins a ring while taking a dump on zach lavinee
    So you're predicting a Jazz v Wolves finals soon?

Exum has a ways to go before he's legit, he has potential but then again I don't know if his potential is that much higher than smart and paytons. They are all large long point guards with question marks on some aspects of their games.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    This is a quote from an anonymous GM on Espn radio "if Dante Exum is your starting PG next year you'd better close your eyes."

Did anyone here watch his summer league games? Because I saw a guy whose handle wasn't great and turned the ball over and was weak and couldn't shoot anything. Not a jumper a 3 or a FT. That's what I saw.
    But something something first step!!

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Surely Exum will start in the backcourt with Burke?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Surely Exum will start in the backcourt with Burke?
    That leaves arguably their best player Burks on the bench again. I'd probably go with Burks/Hayward/Hood/Kanter/Favors myself.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    That leaves arguably their best player Burks on the bench again. I'd probably go with Burks/Hayward/Hood/Kanter/Favors myself.
    You think Burks is the best player? I'd take Hayward and Burke over him in a heartbeat. Also do you see Burks playing pg?

Banned

he's a PG and that's what he wants. Stupid teams do stupid things. the slot is open for him and burke to battle it out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

You think Burks is the best player? I'd take Hayward and Burke over him in a heartbeat. Also do you see Burks playing pg?
    Last year he was arguably their best player. Along with Kanter he's their best scorer option. He gets to the line at an elite rate. He's played pg for them. Defensively he's the best they have there. They will be pushing the ball, passing and running pick and roll. Him and G and to a lesser extent Hood can do that.