Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 06-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Hopefully Patrick Patterson will be at his best next season

Houston Chronicle Blog:

Patterson, 23, finally had his long-planned ankle surgery before last season, but his rehabilitation cost him all of training camp, forcing him to spend much of the lockout-condensed season catching up. When the season ended, he had another surgery, this time to remove scar tissue from the previous procedure.

“How I feel compared to previous years is a lot better,” Patterson said. “I got all the scar tissue and gunk out of my ankle. My range and my mobility, just the feel of my ankle, is more comfortable. The pain I felt throughout the years has totally gone away. My ability to move and slide and jump on the court feels free.”

Patterson, a 6-9 forward/center, had been told when he had the initial surgery last August that a follow-up procedure would likely be necessary. He would not cite the pain when he struggled last season, deciding he had battled it for so long — his rookie season and final two seasons at Kentucky — he could play with pain.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hopefully Patrick Patterson will be at his best next season

Patterson can't post up for shit. I like him and hope he comes back fully healthy but stop posting. Just stick to your role. Set a good screen and you'll have an open jumper. He's an excellent mid-range shooter.
ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: