Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default nikola Mirotic vs Dario Saric

Who is the better prospect? I know jack shit about either. I know a little more about Sadic via reading and videos. Anyone out there want to take a stab at this?

I know we have quite a few euro heads. No Links Yo, no seriously please no.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Default Re: nikola Mirotic vs Dario Saric

V.SPAN is better than both

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Who is the better prospect? I know jack shit about either. I know a little more about Sadic via reading and videos. Anyone out there want to take a stab at this?

I know we have quite a few euro heads. No Links Yo, no seriously please no.
    Well at this moment Mirotic is a much better player which is expected since he's older but Saric has a lot more potential and he isn't soft and doesn't disappear in big games like Mirotic.

Saric doesn't have bright future in the NBA. Saric is tweener, too slow to defend at SF, not enough strong to battle with PF's.

Mirotic is better no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    Saric doesn't have bright future in the NBA. Saric is tweener, too slow to defend at SF, not enough strong to battle with PF's.

Mirotic is better no doubt.
    Saric is already stronger and faster than Mirotic.

right here right know mirotic is more usefull player than saric, and it will remain like that until saric make some progress.

lets see saric in EL. lets see how ivkovic will use him. saric has long way to go. first, he needs to make his name in europe.

we haven't seen saric in elite competition, while mirotic prove himself in EL.

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    right here right know mirotic is more usefull player than saric, and it will remain like that until saric make some progress.

lets see saric in EL. lets see how ivkovic will use him. saric has long way to go. first, he needs to make his name in europe.

we haven't seen saric in elite competition, while mirotic prove himself in EL.
    I agree but you can't say Saric won't be good in NBA because he isn't strong enough ( which isn't true ) and then say Mirotic could be when Mirotic is weaker and softer than Saric.

i watched saric in aba and didn't get impresion of someone that strong to battle at PF with stronger guys, while mirotic did it with more or less success in elite competition.

Dunking on everybody in the park alexd's Avatar

am i the only one here that don t like mirotic?he s slow and soft to my eyes

Anyone with even the most basic basketball knowledge knows Saric is way better than Mirotic.

GOBB, you are a mega clown troll.

The mere fact that you still can't grasp I actually follow European basketball and actually understand the game proves that. You are a freaking JOKE.

And anyone saying Mirotic is better than Saric has absolutely no clue about basketball at all.

The fact GOBB frames this as "Mirotic or Saric" proves what a troll he is. As if those were the only two players in Europe that even mattered...truly an unbelievably disturbing level of NBA only fan disease.

He better not watch any Efes games this year, or his head will explode when he finds out that Saric is just a role player....and his whole world paradigm was truly delusional.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-23-2014 at 07:59 PM.

I hope Mirotic pans out for Chicago we could use a guy like him off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by MrC1991
    I hope Mirotic pans out for Chicago we could use a guy like him off the bench.
    I'm sure he will be fine if they just want a power forward to shoot open 3 pointers. He can certainly do that.

But this ridiculous talk about him being the best player in Europe and some kind of star that they are getting and next Kukoc and "the best European player since Dirk" and all this crazy bullshit is totally insane.

It's completely into crazy land, just like the ridiculous insane hype about Rubio from US media that was ludicrously untrue - "next Nash", "next Maravich", and it's the SAME exact people that started all of these absurd claims...like draftexpress.com and ESPN for example.

And yet no one in USA ever seems to learn their lesson.

Mirotic probably has no freaking idea what's he's even in for. He's probably coming there expecting a similar role he had in Real Madrid, which was playing about 20 minutes and shooting some open jumpers and finishing off some guard creation or from some double teams from the big in the post........

and the US media and fans are expecting some kind of all time great legendary European player. He probably himself does not even have clue about the craziness of what has been said about him in the US.

So he could pan out based on what the Bulls scheme for him - if it is realistic, but the expectations from the ridiculous hype of the US media and NBA fans.....anything less than "he is the next Dirk Nowitzki" which is a claim repeated hundreds of times in US media and he's probably going to get the instant bust label.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-23-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alexd
    am i the only one here that don t like mirotic?he s slow and soft to my eyes
    Well if by not liking him you mean thinking he is an overrated piece of shit who only plays good in unimportant games and has ridiculously high oppinion about himself then yes I don't like him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I'm sure he will be fine if they just want a power forward to shoot open 3 pointers. He can certainly do that.

But this ridiculous talk about him being the best player in Europe and some kind of star that they are getting and next Kukoc and "the best European player since Dirk" and all this crazy bullshit is totally insane.

It's completely into crazy land, just like the ridiculous insane hype about Rubio from US media that was ludicrously untrue - "next Nash", "next Maravich", and it's the SAME exact people that started all of these absurd claims...like draftexpress.com and ESPN for example.

And yet no one in USA ever seems to learn their lesson.

Mirotic probably has no freaking idea what's he's even in for. He's probably coming there expecting a similar role he had in Real Madrid, which was playing about 20 minutes and shooting some open jumpers and finishing off some guard creation or from some double teams from the big in the post........

and here the US media and fans are expecting some kind of all time great legendary European player. He probably himself does not even have clue about the craziness of what has been said about him in the US.

So he could pan out based on what the Bulls scheme for him - if it is realistic, but the expectations from the ridiculous hype of the US media and NBA fans.....anything less than "he is the next Dirk Nowitzki" which is a claim repeated hundreds of times in US media and he's probably going to get the instant bust label.
    LITERALLY NOT ONE person has stated anything expecting a legend lol. OP merely asked whose better because he doesnt see to much euro games or he hasnt seen much of these to. Get off your high horse, no one respects your euro opinion anyway. There is a few REALLY good, normal and informative euro posters on here. And your just a little bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    LITERALLY NOT ONE person has stated anything expecting a legend lol. OP merely asked whose better because he doesnt see to much euro games or he hasnt seen much of these to. Get off your high horse, no one respects your euro opinion anyway. There is a few REALLY good, normal and informative euro posters on here. And your just a little bitch.
    There has been non-stop claims in US media that he is an all time legendary European player. That he is either a next Kukoc or next Dirk.

He is UNIVERSALLY called "best player of Europe" in US media.

STFU with your lying.

NO ONE respects your "opinion" here. EVERYONE here knows you are a TROLL.