Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 07-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #31
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins vs Jabari Parker

i dont know about randle to be honest he might be special but i think i want to see what he can do more than what wiggins can do in college . why?

because in the nba there will be guys that can defend him and will defend him better than anyone else in college right now. for wiggins kid can actually play 2 or 3 like a kevin durant .. and right now he is better defensively than kd when kd was at this age.

parker on the other hand could end up being a better primed danny granger.

I think pressure is on randle mode because that team is stacked ... that has got to be the most stacked team in recent years just because how they got top 20 in their roster. its crazy.

the only worry i have for wiggins is his jumpshot he has a great form he just needs to be damn good on delivering it when needed .

then we have the rest... who can still be all stars..

but i guess out of the 3 you guys are right randle and wiggins could be franchise players for years.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:02 AM   #32
CelticPride13
Banned

Dante Exum is gonna rise up those draft boards next year. Draft time next year, I see it as...

1. Wiggins
2. Exum
3. Randle
4. Parker
CelticPride13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #33
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

time to bump this...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:36 AM   #34
Shade8780
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
time to bump this...
This argument is going on all over the forum.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #35
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
i dont know about randle to be honest he might be special but i think i want to see what he can do more than what wiggins can do in college . why?

because in the nba there will be guys that can defend him and will defend him better than anyone else in college right now. for wiggins kid can actually play 2 or 3 like a kevin durant .. and right now he is better defensively than kd when kd was at this age.

parker on the other hand could end up being a better primed danny granger.

I think pressure is on randle mode because that team is stacked ... that has got to be the most stacked team in recent years just because how they got top 20 in their roster. its crazy.

the only worry i have for wiggins is his jumpshot he has a great form he just needs to be damn good on delivering it when needed .

then we have the rest... who can still be all stars..

but i guess out of the 3 you guys are right randle and wiggins could be franchise players for years.

I agree with you on Randle. He is a very good athlete and rebounder but is undersized at 6'8. He reminds me of thomas robinson…. He will perform better but I don't see him as a Star.

Wiggins is an enigma. he hasn't shown me enough natural instincts to sense he will be a Tmac or Pippen type player. I

Parker is about as safe as you can get while also being a guy who you can build around. Will be Melo and PP mix.

James Young to me would make the most noise if he were to go Pro next year. True SG any PG would love to have. More athletic than Mclemore and Beal while still being able to shoot very well.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: