Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #1996
Fckn prophet bitch
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Same here man. Went down from 175ish to 148 a few months ago, but started knocking down more calories. It just helps psychologically to have more calories coming in and to be more active in general. I'm sorry it didn't work out with the girl, but having venom like that thrown at someone is definitely not the quality of a proper lady.
Hopefully we both can recover bro. I'll begin the process after these mid terms. And truthfully she was just an experiment or something to keep me occupied but she didn't keep me occupied one bit. Just too inexperienced. What stressed me out really was my second ex the three year relationship break up killed my momentum. Seeing her with another guy and shit I didn't think would disrupt my every day life but it did.

I look terrible. I look like how I did when I was a HS senior at 17. It wouldn't take long to regain muscle and weight. I'm probably going to get a membership at planet fitness. She goes there too.. Soo idk. Maybe another gym and for now whenever the time is right just eat a lot regardless if it's healthy or not to gain calories
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:06 AM   #1997
Local High School Star
Default Re: Ish Official Fit-club

I don't work out. I'm better at basketball than you. How does that make you feel?

Jokes aside, are the people in here working or for looks or for health? Cuz working out is pointless if you are in it for long-term health (not saying it is ineffective, just saying diet + active lifestyle are better than working out).
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: