Thread: #LetHimIn

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default #LetHimIn

#LETHIMIN

It's a movement!

We can no longer stand pat and restrict access to ALL humans. We will not stand for this!!!

Default Re: #LetHimIn

This may just be the craziest debate we can ever have. It's one thing to let gays marry legal, be happy and shit. It's another to let weed be legal because it's beneficial medically. Stopping abortion because it's morally wrong or making it legal because females should have total control over their bodies.

But...

This.

This takes the icing on the cake. I morally want them to have equal rights but instinctively discriminate.

Um no

This one can tho:

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The dumbest thing about these bathroom laws is how hard and complicated the enforcement is. Are businesses now going to employ a security guard for every bathroom to watch who uses their bathrooms? And then, does this security guard walk up to every patron they think may not be born to the gender they claim and demand proof of genitalia? As the science of the surgery improves it's going to get harder and harder to identify the transgendered and there are of course plenty of people that are good with make-up.

And is this really worth all the crap a state will go through for passing these laws?

If I was a governor before I signed this kind of bill into law I would want to see some kind of study or proof that trannies in bathrooms is a real problem that has to be dealt with. Show me how they are molesting kids or women or whoever before I subject my state to the massive economic damage of all these businesses that are going to make a big show of how they won't do businesses with us anymore costing us jobs, money, products and services. This is basically a massive self-inflicted wound that some dumb states are hitting themselves with to deal with a "problem" that could well be completely in their own heads. It's just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

This takes the icing on the cake. I morally want them to have equal rights but instinctively discriminate.

What's crazy is that the LGBT community is such a small community when you compare it to the rest of the country, and the rest of the world. Yet this small, minute population seems to have a lot of pull with the government. That is the crazy and scary part. We are literally at their mercy.

I ball at a park and after I'm done and ready to wash my hands and face from the dirt, I use the women's room. Why? Because the men's room smells like shit and is filthy and there is 1 sink to use for everyone, usually a diff dude comes in every minute. I only use the sink though. Obviously I make sure there ain't a woman in there or about to go in Don't report me, OP

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I ball at a park and after I'm done and ready to wash my hands and face from the dirt, I use the women's room. Why? Because the men's room smells like shit and is filthy and there is 1 sink to use for everyone, usually a diff dude comes in every minute. I only use the sink though. Obviously I make sure there ain't a woman in there or about to go in Don't report me, OP

Dude, don't confuse yourself. This is a movement. Society needs to let you in!

You should have defecated in the women's restroom too if you had to. Having male genitalia and female genitalia is supposed to divide us?? Hogwash!! After all, someone famous said that "All Men Are Created Equal", so how can we possibly discriminate like this in the 21st century??

#Letimdaman99In!