Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: "let others get theres where and when they want" or "tell others where and when"

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    You really think David Blatt WANTS less ball movement and Lebron dominating the ball and isolating as much as he does? Maybe David Blatt doesn't have the balls to go against Lebron, but its highly doubtful Blatt prefers for the Cavs to play this way. There's only reason they play this way.
    let's not act like it's impossible for a lebron team to have good ball movement. the heat had GREAT ball movement. whether that's due to experience/time to gel or coaching or personnel is the question.

Default Re: "let others get theres where and when they want" or "tell others where and when"

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    let's not act like it's impossible for a lebron team to have good ball movement. the heat had GREAT ball movement. whether that's due to experience/time to gel or coaching or personnel is the question.
    they had great transition and d

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Lebron > Kobe in just about all facets of basketball.
    Except winning rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    kenneth taking these guys to SCHOOL and back home

Is this their bus?

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Is this their bus?

damn

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    You're acting like Kobe is inefficient. Do you understand what volume actually means?

Kobe is wayyy more efficient than Iverson, and during his prime/peak, he averaged more points than LeBron in the regular-season and playoffs...on slightly worse shooting percentages (TS). Again, with more 30/40/50 point games AND scoring records.

LeBron isn't on Kobe's level as a scorer. Never has been.
    Prime- Regular Season-
    Kobe (2001-2010): 28.5 points on 46% and 21.8 FGA
    Bron (2005-2014): 28.2 points on 50% and 20.0 FGA

Playoffs-
    Kobe: 28.8 points on 45% and 22.6 FGA
    Bron: 28.2 points on 47% and 20.8 FGA

Kobe needed around 2 more shots and 2-5 lower FG% to scorer .3-.6 more points.

The Finals is even more in Lebron's favor.

Keep in mind this is while Lebron is the far better facilitator and Kobe is score first.

THAT GAP DOE

"They're not on the same level" Always knew you were a Kobetard masking as an "objective" poster.

Except winning rings.
    Kobe's 3 carried rings were crazy hard to win amirite?

Go back to slurping Jordan, you aren't capable of having a decent discussion.

Kobe's 3 carried rings were crazy hard to win amirite?

Go back to slurping Jordan, you aren't capable of having a decent discussion.

This is one of the maddest bitches on this site.

Lebron jockers are losing their shit daily.

This is one of the maddest bitches on this site.

Lebron jockers are losing their shit daily.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Completely incapable of saying something intelligent.

Is this their bus?

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    lebrons style "hey... you.. stop doing what made you successful your entire career. forget that stuff. disregard anything you once knew. totally learn how to play the game again and fit my agenda. i want 10 assists today. so you have to get out of the post. stand at the 3 point line. you might also get in my way when i'm attacking the rim. now wait for me to dribble around a pick and maybe i'l kick it if they collapse on me. or i'm going in for the fg% protected smart layup attempt and if i miss i expect a foul call. everyone else just sit there and watch. i know we dont have an actual system. so just get open and i'l find you. make sure not to pass since we dont have hockey assists. i want you to jack it up right after you catch the ball."
    On point

Thanks for proving my point.

Completely incapable of saying something intelligent.

Like you've posted the equivalent of the String Theory.

Lebron averages more points on higher efficiency in the RS, Playoffs, and Finals. Lebron is the better scorer. Period.
    And to do so he must monopolize the ball as the stats prove, resulting in an offense that doesn't flow, which leads to losing in the finals a majority of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    And to do so he must monopolize the ball as the stats prove, resulting in an offense that doesn't flow, which leads to losing in the finals a majority of the time.
    Post the stats that proves Lebron "monopolizes" the ball.

Kobe played within the GOAT offensive system and he still was a worse playmaker than Lebron.

Lebron has never had a coach implement any kind of system. It has always been "let Lebron make the plays". Lebron has won just as many championships as Kobe as the man.
    Last edited by Bankaii; 01-21-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Banned

Post the stats that proves the Lebron "monopolizes" the ball.

Kobe played within the GOAT offensive system and he still was a worse playmaker than Lebron.

Lebron has never had a coach implement any kind of system. It has always been "let Lebron make the plays". Lebron has won just as many championships as Kobe as the man.
    the triangle offense doesnt promote high volume assist totals

kobe lead the lakers in assists for all 5 titles at around 5-6 apg

he was their main point guard

the triangle is not much different than what the spurs run these days

and surprise surprise. the leading assist man for the spurs is tony parker at 5.2apg

lebron in a real offense would have his assist numbers cut a bunch in favor of wins aswell

but he refuses to accept a winning formula in the pursuit of statistics

lebron can protect his stats. but he cant protect his finals win%