Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins' school commitment

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    I dont know if i would put them over Michigan State right now but hey its andrew wiggins the next superstar ;)
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    Fixed

Really? they're not gonna be that great either....

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

anyone has any idea what number will wiggins be wearing @ kansas .. also where can i buy one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    Really? they're not gonna be that great either....
    - Losing only Nix next season

- Valentine, Costello, Gary Harris all were freshman last year and all played huge minutes, plus Harris will be a candidate for preseason all-American

If we aren't preseason top 5 I'll be surprised.

I will be bump this thread when I prove you wrong.

anyone has any idea what number will wiggins be wearing @ kansas .. also where can i buy one ?
    He'll probably wear #22, I don't think you can get a legit one yet, you could buy an old Marcus Morris jersey and nobody outside of Lawrence could tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    If we aren't preseason top 5 I'll be surprised.

I will be bump this thread when I prove you wrong.

IDGAF about pre season rankings. I still think we're better, we return two very good players in Naadir Tharpe and Perry Ellis (who ended the year looking first team Big 12), and fill out our lineup with extremely talented freshman. Wayne Selden is imo better than the Harrison twins, and a better defender as well, future lottery pick.

Joel Embiid is the #1 center in the class and has the potential to be a top 3 pick and a perrenial all star. Andrew Wiggins is an absolute freak who I don't even have to explain.... Not too mention we have probably the toughest non con schedule in the nation next year, and we have to play OK St twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
    He'll probably wear #22, I don't think you can get a legit one yet, you could buy an old Marcus Morris jersey and nobody outside of Lawrence could tell the difference.

IDGAF about pre season rankings. I still think we're better, we return two very good players in Naadir Tharpe and Perry Ellis (who ended the year looking first team Big 12), and fill out our lineup with extremely talented freshman. Wayne Selden is imo better than the Harrison twins, and a better defender as well, future lottery pick.

Joel Embiid is the #1 center in the class and has the potential to be a top 3 pick and a perrenial all star. Andrew Wiggins is an absolute freak who I don't even have to explain.... Not too mention we have probably the toughest non con schedule in the nation next year, and we have to play OK St twice.
    don't flattery youselves. MSU always plays a tough non-conference schedule PLUS we play in the Big Ten. You say you dont care abuot pre season rankings but youre basing your entire argument on the ASSUMPTION that these players will be "stars" in Lawrence.

Tharpe and Ellis? Give me a break. We return Appling, a healthy Gary Harris, Payne, Dawsen, Valentine (who was a freshman last year but played starters minutes) and Travis Trice who broke out in the tourney. Don't take this team lightly or you'll be eating crow.

I never said I'm taking St. lightly but you're kidding yourself if you think they'll be on KU's level. Too much talent. Harris is an absolute stud tho.

Can't wait to see Wiggins in some Big12 action this year. Excited to see him play in person.

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    Can't wait to see Wiggins in some Big12 action this year. Excited to see him play in person.

U talking 'bout at the fieldhouse?

The addition of top prospect Andrew Wiggins transforms the Jayhawk roster from one with more questions than answers to one that suddenly looks capable of big things. "I think Wiggins single-handedly vaults Kansas from a fringe top-25 team to a legitimate Final Four threat," CBSSports.com college basketball blogger Jeff Borzello told MaxPreps. "He's going to be a preseason All-American and possibly National Player of the Year. He will be the go-to guy immediately and could approach 18-20 points per game." Kansas head coach Bill Self has landed highly-touted recruits like Darrell Arthur, Mario Chalmers, Xavier Henry and Josh Selby during his time in Lawrence, but acknowledged Tuesday that the signing of Wiggins is special. "He brings athleticism, length, scoring ability and he's also an assassin, an alpha dog and we definitely need that when you have a whole bunch of young kids," Self said via the school's official athletic site. "I think he's going to be not just a good player, but have the chance to be a great one." -- Max Preps

Banned

http://www.kustore.com/style/NCAA-Bl...didas/20291153

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Kansas picks up Tarik Black, team looking scary

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

thanks but there is no official jersey yet for wiggins ?

thanks but there is no official jersey yet for wiggins ?
    they switched up the style of the jersey for next year so you'll have to wait for the 2013-2014 jersey to come out before you can get a Wiggins jersey, or at worst, make one online.

First he chose Kansas over the rest of the country, and now Andrew Wiggins is choosing Kansas over Canada. The No. 1-ranked player in the class of 2013 is bypassing a chance to represent his home country in order to acclimate himself and his game at the University of Kansas. The news was released via Canada Basketball's official website.

Wiggins played for Team Canada in 2010 and 2012; the team took bronze in the U18 FIBA Americas tournament last year. The U19 tournament, which Wiggins is opting out of, takes place in the Czech Republic at the end of June.

-- CBS Sports