Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #61
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: monkey off the 1994 sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
that image of mutombo will never disappear from our heads.

He looks like he just lost his virginity.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:38 PM   #62
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation
Default Re: Dallas is such an Embarrasment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer99
*** dallas, I thought dirk deserved the MVP But hell na, fukin 67 wins in the season. 67 fukin wins in the regular season thats the 7th best regular season record in NBA history. and Yet they cant beat golden state , they should fukin be able to beat warriors 4-0. and their having major trouble and are about to get eliminated. Dallas is a disgrace to the NBA, and mark cuban is a ******. If i would ever catch that fool some where, I'd beat that fools ass

I'd like to say Goodbye. I'm gonna miss reading your awesome enlightening posts.
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:46 PM   #63
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
IM pretty pissed the other thread this guy started got deleted. He made a vid just for ish and there was other great stuff. I'm tempted to post it all in here.
its right here

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t=39438&page=5
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #64
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
dont believe me , i dun give a *** what you believe or dont believe. all I know is im a Pro Boxer. I have the liscense to prove it. and im on Fightfax.com
I believe you, it's fairly obvious to all you have taken too many blows to the head...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #65
HilariousHank
Can barely lace up my sneakers

HilariousHank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yes I box. i turned Professional last week. got my Pro Liscense now

You've never boxed. You've never had an amateur or professional fight. Anyone can get a license. You've only lightly body sparred with your boyfriend, CJ. Did you tell anyone on here that you've been humilliated and banned over at Boxrec.com? We've proven time and time again that you're nothing but a fraud.

This moron's name is Charlie Zelenoff. He's never been in any kind of fight and anyone familiar at all with boxing can tell from his video's that he's lousy. He claimed to have been involved in a relationship with someone who was listed as a friend on his myspace account. We checked...she claimed to have never met him in person and also said that he told her through private messages that he is still a virgin. Someone also called the gym that he said he was a member of and the person in charge told us that they have no idea who this person is.
HilariousHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #66
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilariousHank
You've never boxed. You've never had an amateur or professional fight. Anyone can get a license. You've only lightly body sparred with your boyfriend, CJ. Did you tell anyone on here that you've been humilliated and banned over at Boxrec.com? We've proven time and time again that you're nothing but a fraud.

This moron's name is Charlie Zelenoff. He's never been in any kind of fight and anyone familiar at all with boxing can tell from his video's that he's lousy. He claimed to have been involved in a relationship with someone who was listed as a friend on his myspace account. We checked...she claimed to have never met him in person and also said that he told her through private messages that he is still a virgin. Someone also called the gym that he said he was a member of and the person in charge told us that they have no idea who this person is.
Yeah, the guys here have figured as much. he's been clowned in pretty much all the threads he has started. we've seen his pathetic youtube "training videos" dude's good for a laugh though.
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #67
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Dallas will win the series against the warriors.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #68
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dirk choked. Period. One-sided overrated player. I kept telling everyone I knew "Dirk isn't as good as you think, he's overrated." And everyone said "No no no he's one of the best." Well look at him now. Dirk isn't that amazing
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: